[No Spoilers] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode

Scrambled Aegon

- Bronn marrying Lollys and the mentions of Stokeworth and Falyse. I totally did not see the show including that stuff, but I'm glad they did. That whole scene was great overall, too.

- Hot Pie's cameo was funny and surprising.

- Dany looked fantastic in that gown while talking to Jorah.

- Tyrion and Oberyn's dungeon scene was fantastic, and probably my favourite scene of this season so far. I'm so happy they kept the Casterly Rock story in the show.

- Oberyn's delivery of the line, "I've come to the perfect place," was completely epic.

- Sansa pimp-slapping Robin. Damn, how many times I wished she'd just do that in the books. I don't feel bad for admitting I take a bit of satisfaction at that.

- Melisandre.... that's all that needs to be said :drool:

Like Brienne I was initially annoyed at Hot Pie's discertation on gravy, but someone on the forum pointed out that it is apropos for ASOIAF given GRRM's descriptions of meals, so turned to happiness!

Really enjoyed

Tyrion and all his talks

Bronn would totally marry Tyrion if he was female!

Mel in the bath - woman is gorgeous

Non reaction to Joffrey's death from Arya and the Hound - that was hilarious.

Arya's nothing speech - I didn't like it in the trailer but in the context of the episode it made sense.

The Hound trying to be angry with Arya but not really pulling it off.

The Mountain has apparently been hanging in Europe instead of the Riverlands!

Sweet Robin being sweet for about 20 seconds

Sansa slapping Sweet Robin

Didn't mind 'your sister'. Makes sense to the casual viewers.

Arya adding Rorge to the list and then killing him. That girl moved quick.

HOTPIE

Brienne, Pod and Hotpie - was anyone else waiting for Hotpie to turn to Pod and say 'Hey Gendry, where have you been?'

Absolutely best

Arya saying her own name. Seriously, how many people said her name this episode. Quite a few.

The Stark theme playing as Sansa was building the Snow Winterfell. It really hit a nerve. :crying:

It fits House Stark so well- sorrow, yet underlying endurance and hope. By far one of the most fitting themes I have heard for a specific character/scene/family etc.

Hot Pie!

Cersei is clearly an evil bitch once again.

Tyrion and Bronn - brought a tear to my eye. Yes, Bronn was letting Tyrion down, but at least he was honest about it and said it to his face. The respect they had for each other from the beginning was there at the bitter end.

Sansa - how elegant and ladylike she looked.. her smile was beautiful when speaking to Robin. Then *pow*, right on the kisser.. she's getting her own back on the nasty world from now on, methinks!

Arya - another cold-blooded slaying.. how many is that now?

Ser Jorah - my, how he grew to 10 feet tall at Dany's "No... tell him YOU changed my mind." comment :)

Hot Pie - a nice unexpected appearance, complete with Dire Wolf bread for Arya.

Petyr - not as creepy as the ship scene, even when he stood close to, then kissed, Sansa. The kiss was well done, I thought. Kissing a (then) 17 y/o Sophie Turner is a good thing ;)

I really liked Sansa saying she'd like Robin to throw people out the moon door on her behalf. You could see it dawning on her that she might soon have the power to exact revenge on those who wrong her. Also loved the smile she gave when LF hinted that his motive was vengeance for Catelyns death.

She's going to be a cold hearted kllling machine.

-Bronn and Tyrion goodbye

- Cersei stepping over the bloody entrails and greeting The Mountain. Herself again.

- Sansa's snow Winterfell and the scene with Robin

- Daario telling Ser Jorah Daenerys is in a good mood (I was laughing SO hard, poor Jorah)

- Oberyn

- Hot Pie being Hot Pie and making a new wolfpie for Arya

And that's about it.

-Lysa popping up in the background of the courtyard without them cutting to her was really creepy, and I loved it.

-naked Mel/batshit Selyse

-Hot Pie, or more appropriately Ser-Never-Gives-Up-On-the-Gravy

-I liked Tyrion's scenes with Jaime, Bronn and of course Oberyn

-Dat slap

Archived