Best Lines of 407

"I wouldn't be there if Ned Stark had done to me what you intend to do to the masters of Yunkai" by Jorah Mormont. The uncomfortable silence after that line....

Am I missing something? Eddard did not let him go; he fled. The reason Jorah is in that part of the world at all is that Eddard Stark was going to take his head off for the crime of trading slaves. Therefore if Eddard hadn't wanted to do to Jorah what Dany wants to do to Yunkai, Jorah would never have been a fugitive and met her.

Am I missing something? Eddard did not let him go; he fled. The reason Jorah is in that part of the world at all is that Eddard Stark was going to take his head off for the crime of trading slaves. Therefore if Eddard hadn't wanted to do to Jorah what Dany wants to do to Yunkai, Jorah would never have been a fugitive and met her.

Apparently they're retconning things or Jorah is lying (and Dany somehow forgot about all the details).

Jorah didn't say Ned let him go.

"If I wanted wits I'd marry you." (Bronn)

The one of the Hound about getting bitten.

The whole dialogue between Tyrion and Jaime, and of course, Tyrion and Oberyn.

And Pod and Brienne's talk - and Hot Pie's "Never give up on the gravy." I also liked his pun on Winterfell - like last season.

There wasn't a single line in the entire Tyrion - Oberyn conversation that stood out above an other line in that scene. They were all amazing. Still, best line of the episode was missing unfortunately. I died a little when they didn't say "Only Cat".

Alas, the second best lines, after the Oberyn-Tyrion conversation:

Hot Pie: "You cannot give up on the gravy!"

Dying man, after taking a sip: "Wish it was wine"

Hound: "Me too"

Jaime: "Carefull, i'm the last friend you've got."

And, although not a line, Sansa slapping the shit out of Robert was great.

Archived