The new Satin [Possible Spoiler]

Farco Sterling

Do you remember that kid that join the night's watch after the wildling raid his village? Don't do you think that they're putting him very close to Jon? I mean, he would not be there if there's was not a strong reason. His role could have been shorter, but they're keeping him. Has anybody else noticed this?

Yes. He'll be doing that thing the poster above me wrote about.

It's sad not have Satin, but I don't know if it would have worked on the show.

What Pilusmagnus wrote under the spoiler tag.

Having a soft spot for Ygrittes's killer (doesn't want to know which brother shot the arrow) will add drama to their relationship. The audience will probably know who shot Ygritte but Jon won't and it will be someone he is close too making it more dramatic. Also, Jon making him steward will anger some of his brothers, not because he is a whore like Satin but because he is just a boy with hardly any experience or time with the NW as opposed to Bowen and his cronies.

They clearly are portraying Jon and the boy (what is his name?) to have a soft spot and admiration for each other. We might get a "my father died too..." wisdom/comfort chat from Jon? :dunno:

The kid will do that and then he'll get killed and die in Jon's arms, and Jon will rage at the tragedy of it all and kill twice as many enemies and be the best leader ever. (I love Jon, but I feel like this would be sort of cliche, and I hate it when kids get killed, and yes I know I'm watching and reading a violent story like GOT, but I still hate it when kids get killed.)

The kid will do that and then he'll get killed and die in Jon's arms, and Jon will rage at the tragedy of it all and kill twice as many enemies and be the best leader ever. (I love Jon, but I feel like this would be sort of cliche, and I hate it when kids get killed, and yes I know I'm watching and reading a violent story like GOT, but I still hate it when kids get killed.)

I don't think Not!Satin will get killed. Jon will make him his steward and that will cause some NW brothers to be upset because he's picking a kid who just joined them.

I don't think Not!Satin will get killed. Jon will make him his steward and that will cause some NW brothers to be upset because he's picking a kid who just joined them.

I like this better than my prediction! I'm ok with him being the steward.

Another thing I was thinking about, is that Olly [the kid in question], will possibly accompany Samwell, Gilly, and Aemon on their trip to Oldtown.

Would he be the Dareon equivalent for Arya to murder?

Yes, people were freaking out he would become Satin. :lol:

Ironically, I actually think Satin’s appearance matches Kit Harrington.

Lol yes, it's something I never shared with anyone but it crossed my mind as well.

It's sad we won't get Jon gazing at Satin pretty face though, I was looking forward to that :laugh:

Well, Ygritte ought to die in Jon's arms, so I don't they'll have someone else die in his arms as well.

If that kid lives, maybe ends up being one of the guys who stabs him? The kid is not going to like Jon's plan to let the wildlings through.

Lol yes, it's something I never shared with anyone but it crossed my mind as well.

It's sad we won't get Jon gazing at Satin pretty face though, I was looking forward to that :laugh:

Me too. :frown5:

Jon being protective of Satin (not liking the gazes the Kings men give him) is so endearing and not judging a person on their past (whore tolerant) really adds to his character. It really is a beautiful bond.

HBO denies us our favourite whore but adds in Olyvar. <_<

Archived