[Book Spoilers] Nitpick With Impunity

Nami

The only Jaime/Brienne line I miss was when he jumped into the bear pit and

"Kingslayer!"

"Jaime."

The way it was done in the show wasn't bad, but that scene in the books was so much cooler. That was the moment where he ditched his old blind self and grew into something better.

Pretty sure i read in an interview emilia clarke, told hbo she refuses to do any more nude scenes. that she wants to be remembered for her acting bringing the character of dany alive. not just being known as that white hair girl who got naked a lot on the show.

She'll be remembered as the shit actress in Game of Thrones

I liked the Eyrie scene a lot. BUT, I couldn't help to notice that while there's a mild snow there, a few episodes back we were shown a snow-less North. Is that supposed to make sense?

It has to start snowing sometime doesn't it? I don't see your point.

I love how people refer to the unsullied in such condesending "it would be nice for them" ways.

They aren't brain dead. They just choose not to read te novels and obsess over them online.

My family, the unsullied, look to me to explain EVERYTHING. They can't keep track of the charecter names, houses and storylines...so no, they aren't brain dead, but it's evident to me that the show hasn't been a rich enough resource for them. Mostly, they like the show, but feel lost or dare I say 'drowning' in the huge number of charecters and overall plot.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mountain only pawn in game of life.

I wonder if GRRM is a Blazing Saddles fan, because just as Mongo's fearsomeness is signaled by punching out a horse (still probably the funniest thing I've ever seen), the Mountain's fearsomeness is signaled by decapitating his.

Well, no. Bronn only said "If and may and could," pointing out that there's a lot of hypothetical steps between the present and Bronn getting a piece of the North, which is true. Not to mention that Bronn, who cheerfully alluded to murdering his wife's sister to advance his own goals in that very same conversation, and who once urged Tyrion to marry Sansa because of the material benefits it would bring him while keeping Shae as a lover, is an interesting choice for a character whose dialogue you'd like to parse for subtext about not treating women like property. Nice try, though.

LOL Blazing Saddles is on right now, and I couldn't help but remember how The Mongo like Mountain 3.0 came up in this thread.

Will Almost UnGregor also be Pawn in Game of Life? LOL

Archived