Sansa and Arya, both Cersei's bane?

GlennSnow

While showering last night I was thinking about the valinquar and prophecy and thought - what if Sansa is the younger queen and her little sister (Sansa's valinquar) is the one that kills Cersei? Sadly I'm not able to be with my kindle or resources for two more weeks.

Thoughts?

While showering last night I was thinking about the valinquar and prophecy....

I can't give you my two cents because although I've watched the first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones, this story only started to make real sense when I started reading the books. Finished the first one over the weekend and started the second. I'm guessing the prophecy you're talking about is one I'm yet to encounter. I had to comment because the first few words of your paragraph made me laugh.

These books really have a way of getting into everyday life.

While showering last night I was thinking about the valinquar and prophecy and thought - what if Sansa is the younger queen and her little sister (Sansa's valinquar) is the one that kills Cersei? Sadly I'm not able to be with my kindle or resources for two more weeks.

Thoughts?

Possibly. Valonqar prophecy is so vague that literally every single younger brother or sister was suspected - from Jaime and Tyrion to Kevan, Tommen, Euron, Bran, Stannis etc. Although I don't see it, it's possible Arya will be the one to off Cersei.

I can't give you my two cents because although I've watched the first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones, this story only started to make real sense when I started reading the books. Finished the first one over the weekend and started the second. I'm guessing the prophecy you're talking about is one I'm yet to encounter. I had to comment because the first few words of your paragraph made me laugh.

These books really have a way of getting into everyday life.

My best-meaning and earnest advice: get out of here unless you really wish to get spoilered. Here's the link to the forum for people who are still reading :)

I hadn't thought of that part. I really enjoyed Arya's badass killing last night, though the scene seemed filmed in a hurry. I was thinking too of how she's growing as a fm in the released chapter we recently got. It just seems so very much suffering they have both endured.

If only Margery weren't such a younger, more beautiful queen.

Archived