Daario Theory

I'm fairly sure that Daario Naharis is a secret Targaryen. Purple eyes, unknown hair colour, sex with Targaryens. It all fits.

So yeah, I'm mostly joking. Although, Daenarys seems strangely drawn to him; does incest run in the blood? Haha.

Did you perchance read my post (in the Euron theory thread)? I postulated the crackpotery that Daario Naharis is fAegon's brother. That makes him either a Blackfyre...or a Blackfyre/Brightflame, or a random guy who was "too old" to fit the part of Aegon and is a little bitter about his brother being chosen. But yeah. lol

• They both have ties to Tyrosh. (Daario claims he is Tyroshi. Young Griff claims his mother was Tyroshi)

• Aegon's eyes appear blue at times (Daario has blue eyes)

They both dye/dyed their hair blue.

They both have ties to sellsword companies.

I couldn't decide whether Daario was working on his own to undermine fAegon, or if he was working with fAegon, to undermine Dany (and spy on her)

Also, Naharis sounds a bit like Naerys. Daario, shares a few letters with Daeron. Naerys (wife of Aegon) was mother of Daeron ;) ...

I'm fairly sure that Daario Naharis is a secret Targaryen. Purple eyes, unknown hair colour, sex with Targaryens. It all fits.

So yeah, I'm mostly joking. Although, Daenarys seems strangely drawn to him; does incest run in the blood? Haha.

Then why even start this thread? There are others postulating more plausible theories involving Daarios identity, if you are actually interested.

Then why even start this thread? There are others postulating more plausible theories involving Daarios identity, if you are actually interested.

This. Pointless threads like these clog up the boards with zero meaningful or even entertaining discussion. Half the threads now are, "here's my theory, oh jks lol".

Daario is a walking STD who hopefully infects Daenerys. While Daenerys then dies before she ever reaches Westeros before she can get in contact with Jon, Stannis, Jaime or any of the alive Stark children. At least that is what I hope.

I honestly think Daario is just Daario. If he really was such a critical character in disguise, wouldn't that have reflected in his casting in the show?

Daario is indeed probably Daario, but the Tyroshi connection is likely important.

The daughter of the Archon of Tyrosh was Doran Martell's ward in Dorne. The brother of the Archon of Tyrosh was at Daenerys's betrothal ceremony to Drogo.

Daario is quite possibly an agent of the fAegon conspiracy.

Daario is indeed probably Daario, but the Tyroshi connection is likely important.

The daughter of the Archon of Tyrosh was Doran Martell's ward in Dorne. The brother of the Archon of Tyrosh was at Daenerys's betrothal ceremony to Drogo.

Daario is quite possibly an agent of the fAegon conspiracy.

If Daario is anybody secret, then I go with this. The Tyrosh connection could mean something, or could be just random. If it's important then it likely links Daario to Illyrio/Varys and therefore Aegon. If it's random, then it's likely that because of Tyroshi customs of outlandish styling and dying of hair that masquerading as a Tyroshi would be an easy effective disguise, at least in Essos where men with blue beards and yellow mustaches are fairly common.

I highly doubt Daario is an I/V agent, I think he's truly just a Tyroshi sellsword that likes boning hot chicks.

Archived