ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 99

a free shadow

Additional information: Not seen, mentioned or recalled in Eddard I in AGoT.

1. Object / character.

2. Object.

3. Not seen on page in the 5 books.

4. Mentioned/recalled in the 5 books.

5. Refined by men.

6. Not made of metal.

Hint: With a very, very wide definition of character, it could fit into that category, too.

7. Mentioned/recalled in more than one book.

8. Not a horn.

9. Not a weirwood tree.

Elaboration of the previous hint: Once, it was of the character category. Then, men took it and refined it and made it part of the object category.

10. Not made from skin or hide. Might still have skin, but that's not the interesting part.

11. It's corpses, basically.

Hint: It's basically corpses, but you normally wouldn't call them corpses, because that sounds kind of disgusting.

12. It's food.

I took the Mereen corpses out again and don't count the wights, because I realized that these guesses contradict with answer 5.

At least IIRC the plaguey corpses were just taken as they were and thrown over the Wall; there were not "refined" in any way.

The raising of the wights might be considered "refinement", but they were refined by Others, not by men.

13. The food wasn't land animals.

1. Object / character.

2. Object.

5. Refined by men.

6. Not made of metal.

Hint: With a very, very wide definition of character, it could fit into that category, too.

8. Not a horn.

9. Not a weirwood tree.

Elaboration of the previous hint: Once, it was of the character category. Then, men took it and refined it and made it part of the object category.

10. Not made from skin or hide. Might still have skin, but that's not the interesting part.

Hint: It's basically corpses, but you normally wouldn't call them corpses, because that sounds kind of disgusting.

12. It's food.

I took the Mereen corpses out again and don't count the wights, because I realized that these guesses contradict with answer 5.

At least IIRC the plaguey corpses were just taken as they were and thrown over the Wall; there were not "refined" in any way.

The raising of the wights might be considered "refinement", but they were refined by Others, not by men.

14. Fish.

1. Object / character.

2. Object.

5. Refined by men.

6. Not made of metal.

8. Not a horn.

9. Not a weirwood tree.

12. It's food.

14. Fish.

15. Mentioned/recalled in AGoT or ACoK.

1. Object / character.

2. Object.

5. Refined by men.

6. Not made of metal.

8. Not a horn.

9. Not a weirwood tree.

12. It's food.

14. Fish.

16. As far as I remember not in Eddard POV.

1. Object / character.

2. Object.

5. Refined by men.

6. Not made of metal.

8. Not a horn.

9. Not a weirwood tree.

12. It's food.

14. Fish.

16. As far as I remember not in Eddard POV.

17. Species of fish not specified.

Hint: It's the less famous part of something.

Archived