What ASOIAF Characters would you travel with.

Batbob45

Depends on where we were going. If we were going:

Shopping: Sansa. She would enjoy it, fashion would be her thing.

School: Tyrion. I could cheat off him

Camping: Arya. She would help and wouldn't complain about roughing it. (Of course,I would. Lol). Dany could come too. Her dragons could start a fire.

Party: Loras or Jamie. Arm candy is always nice

Rough neighborhood: The Hound. Self explanatory.

Road trip: Bronn. Good humor. Not Brienne. She wouldn't ever want to stop for anything fun.

*ahem* Margaery.... oh don't look at me like that, I maintain that Westeros takes 1.5x the amount of time to orbit its sun as Earth, so she's actually 24 by our standards

Seriously though, my favourite characters are probably not the type I'd get along with that well in real life (Strong Belwas, Jamie, etc) so I count them out.

If I want intellectual stimulation I'd say Samwell Tarly. Or Septon Meribald since he's a good guy.

Or maybe I'd take some time to learn cold reading techniques and then spend some time with Cersei. I hear she falls for that kind of stuff and then moulds her entire behaviour for the rest of her life around the one session.

Robert, Tyrion and Theon, all pre AGOT, of course. Scratch Theon, he's too smug. Edmure Tully perhaps? He sort of seems to me to have been a bit of a playboy before all the mess of the war.

Alternatively:

Arianne, Myranda Royce and Pretty Pia, before AGOT.

Archived