X-Men Days of Future Past (SPOILERS)

Nictarion

The Rogue Cut of the movie is going to be released on July 14 -- it'll be 17 minutes longer.

What does Rogue cut mean? Simply their name for an extended edition?

What does Rogue cut mean? Simply their name for an extended edition?

There's a 10 minute scene where future prof x and co go on a breakout mission to free incarcerated Rogue. The idea is to have her steal the dying Pryde's powers so she can maintain the time travel mind-link. There's also 7 minutes of "other stuff"

There's a 10 minute scene where future prof x and co go on a breakout mission to free incarcerated Rogue. The idea is to have her steal the dying Pryde's powers so she can maintain the time travel mind-link. There's also 7 minutes of "other stuff"

That sounds cool, the future sections were my favorites. I think I'll get that when it comes out.

They announced the Rogue cut before the blu ray release last year, which is why I didn't buy it.

Looking forward to seeing the longer version.

And apparently, the Rogue cut will be getting limited theatrical release. Sounds odd to do this in a crowded summer season. Or maybe Fox is trying to cover the F4 losses. :)

Regarding the spoilered Rogue Cut info

Why would she be imprisoned rather than just killed?

I thought it said somewhere the sentinels copied Rogues ability to mimic powers combined with Mystiques ability (after all Mystique can't copy powers.) Maybe they were continuing to experiment on her...

Archived