Season Five Casting

Skywarpgold

I think that it's a real possibility that Arianne will be cut, and that Trystane will be Doran's sole heir and will have Quentyn's role. Thinking about it, Arianne's role can easily be filled up by the Sand Snakes: complaining that Doran doesn't move a finger, trying to crown Myrcella (one of them could be the one who harms Myrcella, cuting Arianne's crew too), ending in prison, and finaly being revealed by Doran that he is working against the Lannisters. Then, in the finale (or early next season), Trystane dies and one of them becomes heir to Sunspear as Arianne was.

I think it works.

How would bastards become teh heir to Sunspear?

How would bastards become teh heir to Sunspear?

In the books the Dornish have a much more relaxed view towards bastards than in the rest of the 7K. They only need to change that into "in Dorne the firstborn inherits". It doesn't matter if she's a woman, it doesn't matter if it's a bastard.

Hype level just multiplied by 1000.

I just assumed that Arianne Martell was a given.

Same here. It's incomplete, but if they're willing to cast 3 bastards of Dorne we're definitely getting the princess.

In the books the Dornish have a much more relaxed view towards bastards than in the rest of the 7K. They only need to change that into "in Dorne the firstborn inherits". It doesn't matter if she's a woman, it doesn't matter if it's a bastard.

I can't see them going that way at all. Especially if there is the possibility that Jon is half Dornish etc, it creates a huge bag of worms without reducing the numbers of characters, as Arianne being included could happily result in dropping one Sand Snake

Same here. It's incomplete, but if they're willing to cast 3 bastards of Dorne we're definitely getting the princess.

These three bastards are the daughters of an established character. Arianne "only" the niece. Mainly another new character's daughter. It's easier without Arianne. But god I do hope they don't cut her.

We better get Sarella. And who will Obara be fighting? In season 5? Unless they speed things up, that means in Dorne, so who is going on a Road trip then?

Yeah I can't think of who since the description says she is figbting a series regular... Maybe Bronn? Or Meryn Trant or something idk

Archived