[Spoiler's All] Possible ADOS Epilogues, If It Were Through The POV Of The Ghost Of High Heart

Blazfemur

Ok, well, we know per GRRM that we won't get any new POV chapters in TWOW/ADOS, however, i do know the prologues and epilogues are usually a 2nd rate character not tied into the main pov storyline.

What if the be all end all epilogue, at the end of A Dream Of Spring, were through The Ghost Of High Heart's pov? Imagine the implications..

We may get a tower of joy vision, that could be Jon Snows parental reveal, it could explain Summerhall's tragedy, Rhaegar's impending sadness, etc.

So, what would be an excellent vision or dream, that The Ghost Of High Heart has in store for us, if it were to end in this fashion?

(Again, probably not going to happen, but, this is MY dream ending)

All the easter eggs could be tied up as well.

(*my thoughts borrowed from my own posts in another thread*) (*thank you Starspear)

-"I saw a dragon made of snow, sitting on a throne of dead wolves."

-"I saw a dragon made of ice take flight from a tower amongst a flock of doves.."

-"I saw a dog in such agony, as it attempted to dig itself out of it's own grave."

-"i saw a dog, protecting a tiny bird, from the rest of the world's terrors"

-"i saw a pile of dead dragon bodies, and from them emerged a white wolf."

• 10 months later...

The old gods swirl and will not let me be. I dreamt I saw a butterfly with burning wings giving a dragon a fever, aye. I dreamt of a girl with an ugly face, lost in a labyrinthine fortress chasing a reclusive man. Over his shoulder you can see a candle without a flame. I dreamt of a frozen river and men that were not men. Dead they walked still, with no thought or cares, but when they saw you, oh, I woke from terror. All this I dreamt, and more.

Archived