Game of thrones prop SALE?

Hard to say. The prop itself isn't that impressive. And Game of Thrones isn't The Godfather. If you had Jon Snows Longclaw I'd say 10,000 at the least. But a few dragon eggs? Also were these the eggs that were actually shown on screen or were they doubles that weren't even shown because that makes a huge difference imo. They were probably doubles I have a feeling. That would significantly dropped the price. If I were you I'd sell them as fast as possible when there is still hype for the show.

Hard to say. The prop itself isn't that impressive. And Game of Thrones isn't The Godfather. If you had Jon Snows Longclaw I'd say 10,000 at the least. But a few dragon eggs? Also were these the eggs that were actually shown on screen or were they doubles that weren't even shown because that makes a huge difference imo. They were probably doubles I have a feeling. That would significantly dropped the price. If I were you I'd sell them as fast as possible when there is still hype for the show.

Yup. If you don't want to keep them, then right now is the perfect opportunity to get rid of them. You might see if there's someone you can contact about selling them...maybe look up collectible appraisers or auction sites or something and then try to get out the word that you want to sell them.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on here was selling Robert's crown and a fellow poster mentioned an auction site with high end type sales. That seems the better route to go than on this site. I can offer as much as I can afford $100!.... but you will be able to get much more than that. If you just search this forum for the crown thread there was a link to a movie prop auction type site.

• 8 months later...

Archived