Too ammature to play such a big role? [Young Griff]

DmytroZubanych

So, I am rather interested in this particular role. I have some experience with casting and acting, but this is not my main concern at this time. I was interested in this role from the time I read books and after each reread (2 at the moment) became more and more engaged in potential scouting for casting for this tole. So, my question to this forum is, if you think that I at least look Targaryenish/Aegonish so I uploaded a picture of myself I never was a big fan of picturetaking, but more can come later, i just thought it would be pointless uploading more if I look unsuitable right away.

http://imgur.com/boHJ6Ii

I think you're close.. Close enough to at least try. Kit Harington wasn't what I expected for Jon Snow, but he's made it his own..

What I didn't get from you out of that picture is the Targaryen attitude. When I look at that picture, I see somebody looking like a Targ, but possibly a Martyn or Tyrek Lannister. I also don't think you have the most commanding look in the world, if we picture somebody like Kevin McKidd as JonCon, I don't think it will be too believable if you were to try and shut him down.. Something I think Bower does have..

i think you definitely look similar enough to try, in books aegon is roughly 15-16, so that means 18-19 for show if they follow the rule of aging up characters, and you could probably pass at about that age, so if they have aegon, and they do have open auditions for him, then I would certainly give it a shot

I think you definitely have the look. However I think realistically a known (ish) actor will be cast. But certainly give it a go if a casting call is put out. You never know :)

Because I don't think they would cast major roles so late. Haven't they started filming yet for next season? Or at least they have started preparations.

Casting only started two weeks ago. This isn't late.

Preproduction for the Croatia/Spain bits should be starting August. Belfast/Iceland a while after.

I would guess that the Griff stuff would be mostly Belfast based. Or possibly not, depends how much is location work I suppose.

So, I am rather interested in this particular role. I have some experience with casting and acting, but this is not my main concern at this time. I was interested in this role from the time I read books and after each reread (2 at the moment) became more and more engaged in potential scouting for casting for this tole. So, my question to this forum is, if you think that I at least look Targaryenish/Aegonish so I uploaded a picture of myself, only one, since I never was a big fan of picturetaking, but more can come later, i just thought it would be pointless if I look unsuitable right away.

Can we see you kicking a chess board, please?

(jk, sent your resume, you won't lose anything. Even if you don't get the role, you might get something)

Thnx a lot everyone, didn't expect such positive comments. I did send Nina Gold an email, didn't get any reply, I don't even know what to write in it, should I just mention whatever I played in? Basic info? Or should I send a video right away? Thanks a lot

Just a follow up: Another picture

Do you have an agent? Get one asap if you don't

Also can you speak with an english accent? i mean its probably not that important since he grew up in essos but they would presume growing up with JonCon would have a westerosi influence on his accent

I think you look very close to how i pictured Aegon

So, I am rather interested in this particular role. I have some experience with casting and acting, but this is not my main concern at this time. I was interested in this role from the time I read books and after each reread (2 at the moment) became more and more engaged in potential scouting for casting for this tole. So, my question to this forum is, if you think that I at least look Targaryenish/Aegonish so I uploaded a picture of myself I never was a big fan of picturetaking, but more can come later, i just thought it would be pointless uploading more if I look unsuitable right away.

Sorry but no. You look more like a Leo Tyrell.

Aegon Traits

"Lanky" built - check (not too visible in the picture i'm afraid)

Dark blue eyes - check (not purple - fixable)

Feminine eyelashes - check

Handsome - not for me to decide

Silver hair -blonde (close enough - fixable as well)

Leo Traits

Blonde hair -check

well... don't really see where you are coming from

Archived