Say Something Nice V. 6

RhaenysBee

Welcome back to the 6th volume of Nerolunar's lovely game, Say Something Nice.

What you have to do is no more than to say something nice about the previous poster in order to bring some joy and happiness and sunshine and rainbow and prancing unicorns into our otherwise sometimes dull and oft times harsh world.

Continuing where we left off (that is where I thought the number of posts was getting too high):

The ladies love the graceful, dreadful, beauty of Batbobs battle-.axe.

Adhara is so funny and creative, her posts are absolutely lovely.

Tyrion did pick the greatest Uncle in the Realm of Song of Ice and Fire as his user name

.oO(Still people call me "Imp." No kidding here, I was in chat once and somebody actually addressed me as "Imp", and I nearly laughed my head off.)

Batbob also seems to like manga like Nero and me do.

My favorite is the Kinnikuman series. I wish They come out with box set for both Kinnikuman shows. The animie was called Ultimate muscle in the states.

I would invite King Tyrion to a Westeros party in Dorne

:cheers: I'd attend that.

Batbob takes great care of his explanations - I really like them. :thumbsup:

Nero know his manga

have you heard of the Kinnkiuman anime?

Nope, I haven't. I don't really follow manga at all, so I have edited that out of my title, to avoid confusion :)

Mark is as funny as anyone can be.

The life of a male ginger is a harsh and unforgiving one , the determination and will to live shown by mark every day is an inspiration :grouphug:

Ninja'd

Nero is taller than I thought he was ;) he's also always finding candy bags , a useful thing in any friend

No, BB is a friend why would I beat him ? :ninja:

Batbob is way more positive than me but with help of a certain friend I'm gonna try to give him some competition :commie:

Archived