Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhaenysBee

Say Something Nice V. 6

Potato is the Potato of Wall Street :lol: I mean, he's a very talented and hard working businessman.

Oh, come on ! You know more than anyone that I hate it :angry2: but I admit there's a certain pleasure in it when you're good but I absolutely do not mean to make a career out of it .

Rhae has been the main force driving forward in my life these past few months :love:

Ak is the definition of "docile in a good way" when people use that (which they don't :ninja: ) they mean that you're almost as good as ak but you're still not close enough to glimpse his chubbinece . :grouphug:

:lol: That was great. I'm trying to shed that chubbiness though.

Potato can see good in everyone, and that makes him a good person. :grouphug:

AK is a great guy, I'm glad to have met him, and his review of my book was very helpful (I've probably said that before but what does it matter).

First is a poilte guy :)

Funny, a lot of people I know say the opposite :P

FoMN deserves a name only he can have, to create a legacy. Then he can truly be the first of his name. :lol:

Rhae has a way of turning everything from small everyday matters to crazy events into hilarious stories that we all love to read :D

Although i say it often , i would never punch Mark , i like him :grouphug:

Potato gives perfect virtual hugs when you most need them. He's always welcome to mine :grouphug:

:lol:

Potato is much mightier and cooler than the avatar representing him.

Ak is the most inventive liar I know (and he knows I mean that as a genuine compliment from one Outrageous Liar to another. ;) ).

Ak, the obvious question that I have not asked despite it being 6 months or more since you changed avs - who is your av (since I have no clue)?