NFL: 2014 Everyone Gets a Trophy in the Offseason

Jace, Extat

Oh, I hope to stick around for a while.

What's with all the goofy titles?

World cup... Everyone is assigned a random country and then we all act like super fans of that country for a month or so.

Welcome back,,,

and I will have you know Trickster, Sivin is MY Padawan...

I seriously question those guys' ability to play well for any length of time.

I was trying to be nice.

If you guys hate it so much, make your own damn list! :bawl:

It's not a bad list all in all. I'd say the NFL QBs are incredibly difficult to rank from like the #5-20 range right now.

I just got a very different idea in my mind when I think of what a freakish talent is at QB. To me, there are 4 freakish talents in the NFL: Luck, Newton, RGIII and Kaepernick. It doesn't mean best by any stretch, it just means they have freakish natural abilities. I guess PFM has a freakish mind. Certainly a freakish forehead fivehead, but one tends to use different descriptors for the subtler, more important virtues of QBing.

World cup... Everyone is assigned a random country and then we all act like super fans of that country for a month or so.

Welcome back,,,

Hmm, I literally had to go to your profile page to figure out who you are :blushing:. Stay out of this you Cowboy :fencing:

How's it going, Tricky? Been holding down the fort for me?

Not bad, thanks for asking. Yep, holding it well. We now have the fire breathing Pony Queen (Queen of the Colts, in case you did not get it :) ) Jace fighting the good fight.

Welcome back,,,

I'm pretty sure I was on this board before both of you, to be honest. Good to talk to you both, though.

I'm pretty sure I was on this board before both of you, to be honest. Good to talk to you both, though.

Nah.. I've around since 2005. Just didn't post often. TBH, I was a member (larker, never posted) even in the EZboard days.

Great to see you back :cheers:

Nah.. I've around since 2005. Just didn't post often. TBH, I was a member (larker, never posted) even in the EZboard days.

Great to see you back :cheers:

I laughed when I saw Sivin said that :lol:

Hey, I've been around since 2007. How was I supposed to know he's been creeping since the founding of the site? :P

And DG mentioned that you guys replaced me... With a girl... I read some of her posts towards the end of the season. She seems... extreme?

I laughed when I saw Sivin said that :lol:

:laugh:

Hey, I've been around since 2007. How was I supposed to know he's been creeping since the founding of the site? :P

And DG mentioned that you guys replaced me... With a girl... I read some of her posts towards the end of the season. She seems... extreme?

She is. I mean for a few days (especially after she posted "this pleases us") we all thought it was you with a different account.

It's not that we replaced you, Sivin, it's that we found the yin to your yang.

? I'm not entirely sure what that means. But since you're saying that she's the effective opposite of me, I'm going to take it as praise.

She is. I mean for a few days (especially after she posted "this pleases us") we all thought it was you with a different account.

You thought she was me? I think DG mentioned that, but I guess that's funny. As for a different account, that's what got me in trouble in the first place. :dunce:

If I remember right, here is a list of Sivin's favorite NFL teams...

1. Colts

2. 49rs

3. Puppies

4. Broncos

5. Butterflies

6. Bears

7. Packers

8. Vikings

9. Lions

10. Butterscotch popcorn

11. Eagles

12. Giants

13. Jets

14. Chargers

15. Salt Water Taffy

16. Ravens

17. Browns

18. Bengals

19. Unicorns

20. He really. really likes all of the rest of the teams also...

Jace;s list is very similar in that it starts out with her liking the Colts, and then she wants to stab every other team mascot in the eye with an icepick... Especially the Puppies...

I thought it was on the high end of the reasonable spectrum. The Rodgers and Brees deals are a few years old, right? Inflation, increase in salary cap -- those can explain the similar numbers.

It's insane when you look at his raw numbers, but maybe not so insane if you think Colin Kaepernick's skillset is the only way to consistently beat the Seattle defensive blueprint. I'm guessing Harbaugh is confident he can keep improving Kaepernick's skill set and consistency.

I'm definitely questionable on the amount. The freakish athlete he is now isn't going to be around in 4 years, so if he can't improve as a passer significantly they are way overspending. If he can find the touch to be able to complete the pass at the NFC championship game...money well spent.

Jace and Sivin

Sitting in a tree

P-O-S-T-I-N-G

First comes Luck

Then comes Irsay

Then comes trouble

and the phrase divorcee

:rofl:

I already know how ASoIaF is going to end, because I've read the last book.

God I hope you're making some sort of meta comment and not giving voice to my fear that ADWD will be the last book ever published. :crying:

Jace is interesting in that she likes what she likes and the rest of us are in for a gloomy murder at her hand.

Oh, I don't think there'd be anything gloomy about it. Pretty sure she'd rejoice in it.

Mostly agree, but let's see what she does with the thing called Sivin.

Nice subtle Bakake there. I like it. :thumbsup:

Sivin! When are you and Jace tying the knot?

Depends. From what I've heard, she sounds like a psychopath...

If I remember right, here is a list of Sivin's favorite NFL teams...

1. Colts

2. 49rs

3. Puppies

4. Broncos

5. Butterflies

6. Bears

7. Packers

8. Vikings

9. Lions

10. Butterscotch popcorn

11. Eagles

12. Giants

13. Jets

14. Chargers

15. Salt Water Taffy

16. Ravens

17. Browns

18. Bengals

19. Unicorns

20. He really. really likes all of the rest of the teams also...

Jace;s list is very similar in that it starts out with her liking the Colts, and then she wants to stab every other team mascot in the eye with an icepick... Especially the Puppies...

That list is absurd. And you guys always made way too much out of this stuff. I'm a Colts fan. I just also really like the Jets, Broncos, Bears, Cardinals, Giants, Lions, and the 49'ers. And I guess kind of the Chiefs, because of Alex Smith. Not a huge fan of Kaepernick, but the rest of the 49'ers is awesome. I like football!

Archived