[Book Spoilers] EP408 Discussion

The guy who two episodes back had the big reveal that it was miraculously him behind the murder of a very important character in S01E01 talks about people dying on chamber pots and then another two episodes later a very important character dies on the chamber pot and the unsullied are not going to suspect him?

seems misleading to me.

How the fuck could Littlefinger control, predict, or influence Tyrion shooting his own father while taking a crap. It's just one of those little nods to people who pay attention while watching/rewatching.

How the fuck could Littlefinger control, predict, or influence Tyrion shooting his own father while taking a crap. It's just one of those little nods to people who pay attention while watching/rewatching.

Welcome to westeros.org, everything was Littlefinger here, he did everything.

The guy who two episodes back had the big reveal that it was miraculously him behind the murder of a very important character in S01E01 talks about people dying on chamber pots and then another two episodes later a very important character dies on the chamber pot and the unsullied are not going to suspect him?

seems misleading to me.

Guess he also killed Elvis

About Cersei though, I think she got off light for all the death, torture, pain, and destruction she has caused. Being paraded naked through the streets of King;s Landing?? Really?? She wanted Tyrion's head off!!

She is going on trial for all the death, torture, pain and destruction she caused, that is why she is asking for trial by combat with the Frankenstein-Mountain as her champion.

She got paraded through the streets naked for having sex outside of marriage with Lancel & the Kettleblacks. The only sins she admitted to.

She is going on trial for all the death, torture, pain and destruction she caused, that is why she is asking for trial by combat with the Frankenstein-Mountain as her champion.

She got paraded through the streets naked for having sex outside of marriage with Lancel & the Kettleblacks. The only sins she admitted to.

Lots of people assume that Ser Robert Strong has no head, but I tend to think that he has. I mean, he has the senses of sight and hearing/sound, no? I'm guessing that his head is that of Falyse Stokeworth, whom Quyburn was experimenting with about the same time as he was experimenting with Ser Gregor.

Lots of people assume that Ser Robert Strong has no head, but I tend to think that he has. I mean, he has the senses of sight and hearing/sound, no? I'm guessing that his head is that of Falyse Stokeworth, whom Quyburn was experimenting with about the same time as he was experimenting with Ser Gregor.

Or could it be the head of.... SYRIO FOREL??

I laughed out loud when Sansa came out dressed as Elvira. I guess she's supposed to be an evil super villain now lol.

Well I take a different take,per old Nan book or TV when she spoke to Bran, don't listen to crows they're all liars.

The wardrobe is the writers saying Sansa is playing the game she's becoming a better liar; to Petyr her dress is hubba,hubba :drool:

Just a matter of if she is doing it for her and family or for Petyr.

Well I take a different take,per old Nan book or TV when she spoke to Bran, don't listen to crows they're all liars.

The wardrobe is the writers saying Sansa is playing the game she's becoming a better liar; to Petyr her dress is hubba,hubba :drool:

Just a matter of if she is doing it for her and family or for Petyr.

I think TV-Sansa came out dressed as a vamp because she's tired of being shuffled about the board and wants some say in her own fate; and acknowledging her maturity is a way of influencing Littlefinger. Also, TV-Sansa is what, 16 or 17 now; while book Sansa, last time we saw her, was still 13. TV-Sansa is being "bastard brave" like book-Alayne, but in the way that a maturing teenager might be, not a younger girl.

What I Liked:

• THE TRIAL: awesome in every way, though they could have had it going on longer. It was only seven minutes left and the trial had not started and I was like come on give us the fucking trial! Couldn't look in the head smashing though..

• Black Jack, Keggs and Mully! I love when we get random names dropped from the books! I think it is because of the awesomeness of every name GRRM creates! They go perfect with the characters.

• Moat Cailin: you could see how little strength the garrison had left. Though i would have liked to see the part when the guard doesn't know who is in command and he is like that dude died a week ago and i haven't moved one finger...!

• Jorah's exile: thought Clarke's acting was perfect. Very well handled in every aspect.

What I didn't like:

• About Sansa I don't mind her outwitting LF (though I think it is going too fast) but what I can't stand is that the lords declarant would know about Sansa Stark being alive suddenly and do nothing! I mean, you wouldn't trust them a secret like that. And the same applies to Arya: you just go to a random guard and tell him you are Arya Stark? Like hello, everyone in this world is looking for me but it doesn't matter I will just reveal my true identity. There is a reason for which they hide their identities and they should stay that way. Also, how hot did Sansa look in her last scene? I thought it was just too distracting really! Not going to complain if she shows up like that every time!

• Missandei and Grey Worm is completely pointless, boring and just ruining both their characters! Grey Worm is awesome because he is so devoted to Dany and freedom I can't see him in love, it just makes me want to puke

• Beetles: I mean three minutes talking about beetles to reach no conclusion (at least they could have told us why he smashed the beetles) and three minutes lost in awesome fighting.

About Sansa I don't mind her outwitting LF (though I think it is going too fast) but what I can't stand is that the lords declarant would know about Sansa Stark being alive suddenly and do nothing! I mean, you wouldn't trust them a secret like that.

What would they be expected to do? Sansa's content to stay where she is, and as they pointed out, it isn't an opportune time to be waging war, with the Lannister-Tyrell alliance so seemingly secure.