Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP408 Discussion

I loved that they made him scream like a girl when he got his face squashed in "today is not the day I die" yh go fck yourself.

Horrible. I hated this epi. The Missandei Grey Worm thing was ridiculous. Sansa playing the vamp. Arya acting crazy and the guard not even offering to let her in. The lords of the Vale knowing about Sansa. Tyrions speech about the beetles.

It sucked.

The only redeeming thing was Emilia actually acting.

Edited by Fool of a Book

The Mountain's coming "back to life" was a bit too much of a complete recovery, I thought, but otherwise that was an excellent fight sequence.

he undertakered him

I wasn't expecting a full-on explosion. I was expecting more of a... you know, like a vase cracking. Also, damn dust in my eyes... But we shall have our vengeance. With fire and blood.

that had to hurt. pretty gruesome ending for The Viper. If only he could have kept focus.

Not sure what to think of this episode. Visually very nice. But there were so many scenes that were just wtf moments. I suppose the fight was adequate, but I think it's conclusion came off as a bit abrupt. The violence of it also struck me as strange, though I guess it wasn't exactly divergent.

I'm surprised they fully showed Oberyns death, and i can honestly say that was the most brutal and gory thing i've seen on TV.

Still don't understand the stupid Grey Worm Missandi romance going on, not to mention the other obvious canon divergences this episode.

I'm surprised they fully showed Oberyns death, and i can honestly say that was the most brutal and gory thing i've seen on TV.

Me too on both accounts