[Book/Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

It looks like the giant is about to die in that French promo so I'm hoping Stannis does the deed :) I'll be happy if he just kills something, my dreams are very small :)

Could they have Jon kill it? Or is it for one of his friends + heroic death? :P

Soundtrack preview and tracklist released !!

Cant wait to listen to the full and in-episode versions of the three Battle at the Wall themes : “The Watchers of the Wall, “The Biggest Fire the North has ever seen” and “Lets kill some crows” !

I really dont see where "The Children" could fit in the finale.

It is a very uplifting theme, like Mhysa was, except there is no place it can fit considering what will happen during the finale.

Except for two moments : Jon elected Lord Commander, Arya setting sail for Braavos.

I really dont see where "The Children" could fit in the finale.

It is a very uplifting theme, like Mhysa was, except there is no place it can fit considering what will happen during the finale.

Except for two moments : Jon elected Lord Commander, Arya setting sail for Braavos.

"The Children" gives me nightmares. I swear, if they end on Dany again...

Either 'The Children' refers to the Children of the Forest or the dragons, either of which works for me but would that mean that we either end on the Children of the Forest or Dany putting her dragons in the vault as it were?

Either 'The Children' refers to the Children of the Forest or the dragons, either of which works for me but would that mean that we either end on the Children of the Forest or Dany putting her dragons in the vault as it were?

Last track doesn't necessarily needs to be used last. Also the music can turn into something darker near the end for LS

Sounds very Dany to me... also sounds like an episode closeout kind of song.

Don't think the end the episode on that though as there are multiple shockers to this season.

I've gone and accomplished nothing here but made myself worry that they might close on Daenerys.. and yes, I know all the reasons why they probably won't but after last season, the fear is hard to shake.

Well, just for the sake of playing, I'll keep my bet that "The Children" will be used for LC election. It would be a great theme... maybe ending when Jon and Stannis cross eyes.

Looks like this is going to be a great episode. Neil Marshall's work on Blackwater was incredible, and the extra pocket money he's been given for this episode is going to allow for a lot of wow moments. Bring on Monday!

edit: mammoths! :drool:

Thanks! Just listened to it, and I'm not sure what scene it could fit in with. It's too uplifting for LS, and it has the wrong mood for Dany chaining up her dragons. As Daenerys Must Die said, it does have an episode closeout feel to it, which is definitely worrying. This season NEEDS to end with the reveal of LS. If it doesn't... D & D will have awoken the dragon. :devil:

Archived