[Book/Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

I feel like "The Children" could be used if there is a scene where Tyrion boards a boat away from King's Landing. To make it look like the final scene, but suddenly, there's the LS scene

As for the name, I guess that it could refer to Jaime and Tyrion or just the title of the episode

ETA: Posted this in wrong thread, but still some sort of relevant

I feel like "The Children" could be used if there is a scene where Tyrion boards a boat away from King's Landing. To make it look like the final scene, but suddenly, there's the LS scene

As for the name, I guess that it could refer to Jaime and Tyrion or just the title of the episode

ETA: Posted this in wrong thread, but still some sort of relevant

I think The Children will be second to last before Oathkeeper, depending on how long that track is. They will want to have something creepy play over end titles not freaking Dany theme and I refuse to think they'd end the season with her again.

"I think The Children will be second to last before Oathkeeper, depending on how long that track is."

It seems to me that you're disagreeing with me when saying that you think The Children will be second to last before Oathkeeper, when I didn't say that I believe that it would be the last at all.

Or maybe you're just agreeing with me and I misunderstood

ETA: The quote

Sati, did you just say in another thread that The Children uses a Dany theme? If so, I take back what I said and admit that I don't have any idea where it will be used

You see, I have only watched Season 1 and Season 4 so far

I can't hear it in Germany :bawl: :crying: because of this fucking fuck, crappy, effing, stupid-ass GEMA :bang: :angry2: :angry: I'm so angry, aarrgh...

Is there ANY chance to hear it somewhere else, expect youtube?

ETA: Or can you describe what is in this video? Can we you hear short samples of every track? Are there the names of the single tracks? footage?

Thank you for your answers in the other thread!

Benutz' doch einfach den YouTube Unblocker, dann hast du solche Probleme nicht mehr. :o

There's a new shot at HBO's website that includes Jon and Janos on top of the wall: http://prntscr.com/3qhe47

Benutz' doch einfach den YouTube Unblocker, dann hast du solche Probleme nicht mehr. :o

There's a new shot at HBO's website that includes Jon and Janos on top of the wall: http://prntscr.com/3qhe47

Oh, danke für den Tipp! :cheers: Keine Ahnung, warum ich nicht vorher darauf gekommen bin... Werd ihn gleich installieren!

And good find! (Seeing them so together makes me also super-excited for "Edd, fetch me a block!" next season)

Wasn't it the song playing while Sansa built the snow castle? It was the Stark theme song, don't know if it's that one.

I discovered it's that music that was played during Catelyn's monologue last season, when she talked about Jon. I'm not sure about castle, I cannot stand Turner in that scene so I won't rewatch it. But it's possible.

From George's Not A Blog:

Battle Is Coming, Blood Will Flow

Jun. 7th, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Tomorrow night, on HBO.

Neil Marshall returns, with a battle even bigger than "Blackwater." Should rival or surpass any battle ever seen before on television.

Keep your swords sharp.

And be afraid. Be very afraid.

(No, I haven't seen the episode yet).

Current Location:Santa Fe

Current Mood: scared

From George's Not A Blog:

https://24.media.tumblr.com/121276c8f9bca9dd2ae357f8f883495c/tumblr_n6gleh2Giu1qgfbkmo6_250.gif

Ugh, he should spend a little more time, I don't know, finishing his life's work instead of writing these pointless posts. Afraid of what? Will Sam trip while fetching the crossbow and shoot Jon in the puppy face? Or did they made another woman that's about to die pregnant?

https://24.media.tumblr.com/121276c8f9bca9dd2ae357f8f883495c/tumblr_n6gleh2Giu1qgfbkmo6_250.gif

Ugh, he should spend a little more time, I don't know, finishing his life's work instead of writing these pointless posts. Afraid of what? Will Sam trip while fetching the crossbow and shoot Jon in the puppy face? Or did they made another woman that's about to die pregnant?

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA, your endless Stannis pics crack me up!!

Speaking of GRRM not spending time writing, I got an email from Amazon a few days ago, trumpeting a book called 'Rogues,' a collection of short stories by various authors including, dun-dun-dun, George R. R. Martin, whose contribution to the book is described as: 'And George R. R. Martin himself offers a brand-new A Game of Thrones tale chronicling one of the biggest rogues in the entire history of Ice and Fire.'

So, he is writing... something. There's that. :P

Still waiting to hear a comment from someone who has actually seen the completely finished episode. I suspect we won't before it airs.

They could even still be working on it for all we know!

i remember watching the LOTR extended edition documentaries "back in the day" and they always seemed to cut the editing very fine, down to the last minute.

GRRM and the actors certainly won't see the finished ep until it airs at this stage anyway!

I believe that's a new shot of Samwell if you click on Game of Thrones at the bottom http://www.hbo.com

Can't find that shot of Samwell, but I like the new shot of Slynt and Jon:

Soundtrack preview and tracklist released !!

Cant wait to listen to the full and in-episode versions of the three Battle at the Wall themes : “The Watchers of the Wall, “The Biggest Fire the North has ever seen” and “Lets kill some crows” !

Agreed. This is going to be awesome. Although I'm a little disappointed that we no longer get the tracks in the order in which they appear. I usually see the series unfold in front of my inner eye when I listen to the soundtracks from start to finish. Guess it will be a bumpy ride this time.

I can't hear it in Germany :bawl: :crying: because of this fucking fuck, crappy, effing, stupid-ass GEMA :bang: :angry2: :angry: I'm so angry, aarrgh...

Is there ANY chance to hear it somewhere else, expect youtube?

ETA: Or can you describe what is in this video? Can we you hear short samples of every track? Are there the names of the single tracks? footage?

Thank you for your answers in the other thread!

Or you could just go to hidemyass.com and watch it through them. This was my standard work-around when I was still living in Germany.

Archived