[Book/Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

https://24.media.tumblr.com/121276c8f9bca9dd2ae357f8f883495c/tumblr_n6gleh2Giu1qgfbkmo6_250.gif

Ugh, he should spend a little more time, I don't know, finishing his life's work instead of writing these pointless posts. Afraid of what? Will Sam trip while fetching the crossbow and shoot Jon in the puppy face? Or did they made another woman that's about to die pregnant?

All these posts and interviews scare me sometimes. I know it must feel amazing to be so famous and he must be very proud, but sometimes he takes it too far and it seems as if he has lost focus on his goal, and what made him so loved in the first place; his books. I think that he doesn't need any more publicity. :dunce:

It does make sense that he would be excited for the show though, seeing as he's the one who made it all up.

P.S: Another Stannigif to collect :D I'm guessing next season will keep Stannis fans busy.

All these posts and interviews scare me sometimes. I know it must feel amazing to be so famous and he must be very proud, but sometimes he takes it too far and it seems as if he has lost focus on his goal, and what made him so loved in the first place; his books. I think that he doesn't need any more publicity. :dunce:

It does make sense that he would be excited for the show though, seeing as he's the one who made it all up.

P.S: Another Stannigif to collect :D I'm guessing next season will keep Stannis fans busy.

Whenever he shows up, I gif it :) It's sad how excited I am that I may be getting new promo pic of his this week - he has 3 this season, that's less than freaking Pycelle. Peasants don't recognize Dillane beauty :/

Whenever he shows up, I gif it :) It's sad how excited I am that I may be getting new promo pic of his this week - he has 3 this season, that's less than freaking Pycelle. Peasants don't recognize Dillane beauty :/

He was pretty handsome when young, I'll give him that. I also thought he was Irish, it would be bonus points :P

Pretty sure we heard that track already when Brienne got Oathkeeper. Would have to rewatch though.

The Children sounds interesting, might be what we close out on but over what scene. Bran? Doesn't sound like anything LS would be apart of.

Oathkeeper totally sounds like Lady Stoneheart

Definitely! I love the interactions between them and really hope the show adds more ( for once, added non-canon scenes I extremely encourage!) and they better include this line. :D

In the books Jon and Stannis are made of WIN when they are together. The show OWES both of these characters something, I have my fingers crossed that we all get that going forward.

Oh, danke für den Tipp! :cheers: Keine Ahnung, warum ich nicht vorher darauf gekommen bin... Werd ihn gleich installieren!

And good find! (Seeing them so together makes me also super-excited for "Edd, fetch me a block!" next season)

Too bad we couldn't get Edd in that shot, but I am looking forward to that scene, too. I'm guessing that'll be next year.

Hmmm. Interesting. "The Children" sounds like a different version of Dany's theme kind of. Maybe the ice version?

I wonder if we'll get to hear some "old tongue" spoken by the Children of the Forrest.

Yeah, I just listen to the theme used for the Mhysa episode and it sounds almost exactly alike. Interesting...

Just 24 hours left :commie:

As excited as I am for this (and believe me, excited I am), there's a small part of me thats almost more excited to see the 30 seconds or so previewing "The Children" after the credits roll. I've been too ungodly stoked on that episode since before I knew what it was called. So much excite.

I know IMDB is unreliable and all, but Peter Dinklage is listed as being in this episode. Aside from him, the only other cast members listed are the ones we're expecting: the Night's watch crowd and Team Stannis. Odd.

I know IMDB is unreliable and all, but Peter Dinklage is listed as being in this episode. Aside from him, the only other cast members listed are the ones we're expecting: the Night's watch crowd and Team Stannis. Odd.

You didn't hear? Major book changes. Stannis is removed from the story, and the watch will be saved at the end by Tyrion and the other dwarves from 0402 riding in on ponies. It's meant to throw us readers off guard.

EDIT: I think that IMDB just slipped up. As compelling as the above story would be.

You didn't hear? Major book changes. Stannis is removed from the story, and the watch will be saved at the end by Tyrion and the other dwarves from 0402 riding in on ponies. It's meant to throw us readers off guard.

...I kinda want to see this now

Archived