[Book/Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

Maybe, but I don't think D&D will want to present Catelyn's revival as some sort of triumphant event. It's not. After listening to some of the other tracks, I think Oathkeeper (5:30 in the video) could be for LS. It's ominous, dread-building, dark... and of course, its name ties in perfectly with Brienne's encounter with LS.

Can anyone give me a link to The Children theme? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I'm really hoping the digital download of the track will be up next week, like last year.

It will depend on the direction they'll want to take.

Either creepy, dark and heavy : Oathkeeper.

Either sad and depressing : The North Remembers.

Any guesses for what else can TNR played during? I don't think we heard it this season

Any guesses for what else can TNR played during? I don't think we heard it this season

Unless my memory is failing me.... wasn't it in the Sansa/Tyrion scene in the premiere ep?

edit: wait, that was "The Real North." So no, I don't think we've heard TNR so far this season

since D and D seem intent on removing most of the best dialogue from the books and replacing it with shite monologues about beetles, what are the chances of us getting 'donal chose you, and qhorin halfhand before him. lord commander mormont made you his steward. you are a son of winterfell, a nephew of benjen stark. it must be you or no one. the wall is yours, jon snow'

Apart from LS, this could also apply to the possibility of a Rickon appearance or Stannis declaring he'll march against the Boltons (unlikely to happen this season, though, and on that theme, moreover).

There is also still the possibility that Bran has a vision of all his siblings and that is the theme played over.

since D and D seem intent on removing most of the best dialogue from the books and replacing it with shite monologues about beetles, what are the chances of us getting 'donal chose you, and qhorin halfhand before him. lord commander mormont made you his steward. you are a son of winterfell, a nephew of benjen stark. it must be you or no one. the wall is yours, jon snow'

"The Wall is Yours" line will be in, I think but I wouldnt get my hopes high for the rest of the sentence. Wouldnt keep'em low, either, for all I know ! ^^

This is typically the kind of line that could make the cut.

I'm really disappointed there is no Dornish or Martell theme on there. It was the only track that stood out for me so far this season, like when Oberyn tells Tyrion he will be his champion.

Another thing - damn, again no instrumental and cheerful Bear and the Maiden Fair aka the catchy wedding ceremonies song

I'm really disappointed there is no Dornish or Martell theme on there. It was the only track that stood out for me so far this season, like when Oberyn tells Tyrion he will be his champion.

I'm sure we'll be getting a few Dornish tracks next season.

I liked the beetle monologue :dunno: That line you quoted is very powerful, and I think we will get something very similar. Donal Noye wouldn't be included in it though, since he hasn't been mentioned on the show.

Rumours but nothing definitive.

There is also the possible surprise return of Quaithe coming ahead, but again, no news conclusive on the matter apart from an interview with the actress that may have dropped a hint.

Soundtrack preview and tracklist released !!

I can't hear it in Germany :bawl: :crying: because of this fucking fuck, crappy, effing, stupid-ass GEMA :bang: :angry2: :angry: I'm so angry, aarrgh...

Is there ANY chance to hear it somewhere else, expect youtube?

ETA: Or can you describe what is in this video? Can we you hear short samples of every track? Are there the names of the single tracks? footage?

Thank you for your answers in the other thread!

Oh, guys, by the way, do we know if the actor who plays Rattleshirt came back for season 4 ?

He's the only notable wildling that's left with Mance. I hope he features in during the battle, if only to give Mance someone to talk to.

^ Or even get a completely new actor beneath the Giant skull.

But the Lord of Bones is one of the most visuals characters of the saga, it would be a shame not to use him and he's the only one I can see Mance talking to during the attack. And I hope we get pov from his camp as well.

Archived