ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 101 -- Elephants Will Come Out Of The Sea

a free shadow

1. Object/character.

2. I would consider it an object, even though it probably shows some small hints at being a character.

3. Not seen in The Addams Family, but on page in ASoIaF.

4. Not man-made.

5. Not really a body part.

6. Creature's body involved.

7. Whole body and a bit more, I'd say.

8. Body of a mythical creature involved.

9. Not a Griffin.

10. Not a sphinx.

It's not a replica or depiction, but most replicas or depictions would be man-made, wouldn't they?

Hint: Body of a mythical creature involved is a quiet good description. Body of a mythcal creature encased is better, I think.

Clarification: By "mythical creature" I meant a creature that doesn't exist in our world except in myths. It does exist in Planetos, but even there it's something wondrous.

11. Seen in AGOT/ACOK/ASOS.

12. Not in ASoS.

13. In AGoT.

1. Object/character.

2. I would consider it an object, even though it probably shows some small hints at being a character.

4. Not man-made.

9. Not a Griffin.

10. Not a sphinx.

It's not a replica or depiction, but most replicas or depictions would be man-made, wouldn't they?

Hint: Body of a mythical creature involved is a quiet good description. Body of a mythcal creature encased is better, I think.

Clarification: By "mythical creature" I meant a creature that doesn't exist in our world except in myths. It does exist in Planetos, but even there it's something wondrous.

12. Not in ASoS.

13. In AGoT.

14. Not seen in Westeros.

1. Object/character.

4. Not man-made.

9. Not a Griffin.

10. Not a sphinx.

12. Not in ASoS.

13. In AGoT.

14. Not seen in Westeros.

15. It's a dragon's egg.

I intended to give you more hints, as by now I have realized that my previous hint couldn't just be understood as the creature being encased by the rest of the object as I meant it but also as the rest of the object being encased by the creature, but since by now there are only three possible answers left, that seems quiet unnecessary.

Do you mean the black with a bit of red one?

I'm not searching for that dragon egg, no.

Anyway, is guessing if it's the green and bronze egg or the cream and gold egg still interesting, or should I give the win to Ser Arthur Heath?

I'll make a scrambled egg of it :pirate:

That's not an easy quest. There isn't much time inbetween it being stonyfied and a dragon hatching from it, and during that time it's in a burning pyre...

Well, I intended it to be the cream and gold egg, but I agree, the riddle was basically solved, when Ser Arthur Heath asked whether it's a dragon's egg, so he should be considered the winner.

Archived