ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 101 -- Elephants Will Come Out Of The Sea

a free shadow

It's definitely not physical and definitely can be heard hypothetically

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

2) yes could fit in one of the existing categories though I think better in Misc

3) yes it is seen on page in a manner

4) no it's not physical

5) yes it is some sort of a process (mmm... like Sansa stopping to love Joffrey) or a significant feeling/characteristic of a character or ceratain group of characters, in a way

6) yes it is a significant characteristic of a character or certain group(s) of people

7) no it is not some kind of pronunciation or anything to do with the voice except that it can be heard

Hint it can't be seen but can be heard

It's definitely not physical and definitely can be heard hypothetically

i'm sorry i made you clarify that, it was not my intenton.

Edit: What is this politness! :pirate: You should not have clarfied it, your fault :ninja:

Significant characteristics of more than one character?

Does it come/supposed to come through some sort of religious/magical experience?

No worries, just don't want to lead people down the wrong tracks and as it's not physical it means some answers could be amibiguous!

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

2) yes could fit in one of the existing categories though I think better in Misc

4) no it's not physical

5) yes it is some sort of a process (mmm... like Sansa stopping to love Joffrey) or a significant feeling/characteristic of a character or ceratain group of characters, in a way

6) yes it is a significant characteristic of a character or certain group(s) of people

7) no it is not some kind of pronunciation or anything to do with the voice except that it can be heard

8) yes it is a significant characteristic of more than one character

9) no it does not come from some sort of magical or religious experience

Hint it can't be seen but can be heard

Is it a concept like politeness or honour or duty?

They wouldn't be physical and but you could hear symptoms of them like saying "please" and "thank you" in case of politeness....

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

10) no it is not quite a concept like politeness or honour or duty but it is related and this is very much on the right track

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

10) no it is not quite a concept like politeness or honour or duty but it is related and this is very much on the right track

11) no it is not the Wildlings' hate

12) no it is not particularly related to language skills

Clue- can't be seen but can be heard

is it specific character related, because those characters (might/supposed etc.) produce that sound (as opposed to because they (might/supposed etc.) hear them)?

if it is about producing, are the characters human?

I wanted also to ask if it is liguistic at all, but I understand 12 answers that it is not? (if 12th was not supposed to answer that, don't clarify)

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

13) yes it's related to specific characters because they are likely to produce/speak them rather than hear them

14) every character producing then as far as we have seen at this point in the books is human

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

13) yes it's related to specific characters because they are likely to produce/speak them rather than hear them

14) yes every character producing then as far as we have seen at this point in the books is human

15) no I cannot think of a saying directly mentioning it but I'm pretty sure some allude to it

Clue 2- it's best to think of this as something plural

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

14) yes every character producing then as far as we have seen at this point in the books is human

15) no I cannot think of a saying directly mentioning it but I'm pretty sure some allude to it

16) yes both the wording that comprises the answer and the content that comprises the answer appear on page in Westeros in the first 3 books

1) yes it is from ASOIAF

4) no it's not physical

16) yes both the wording that comprises the answer and the content that comprises the answer appear on page in Westeros in the first 3 books

17) yes they appear on page in the North and Kingslanding in the first 3 books

AFS, 5, 10, 13, 14 makes me think its something like belief in rumours/propaganda; or changing support for leaders; I also thought it might be something like 11 but not that example. Like it could be Dornish desire for revenge. I will leave you with these unhelpful thoughts and go back to sleep.

Archived