Sansa's Controversial chapter

WalkerDragon

George RR Martin has revealed that Sansa will have a controversial chapter and many people are jumping to conclusions. It seems to me that the majority of people on this forum believe that it has something to do with Sansa killing Petyr.

But what if it was different. What if this controversial chapter is Sansa killing Robin Arryn and finally becoming what Littlefinger wants her to be. No doubt she's already learning the Game, and personally she seems to be leaning toward the darth (sorry could't help) side.

So maybe the controversy is Sansa becoming Evil. I've always had a feeling that not all the Stark children could be good, honorable people. My guess is Sansa will become the new Cersei.

There are a lot of threads like this already, and Sansa killing Sweetrobin is nothing new.

The current trend idea is that Littlefinger will give Sweetrobin to Pedo Lyn in return to fake his death and keep him hidden, and will in turn frame it on Harry the Heir and have him killed.

So maybe the controversy is Sansa becoming Evil. I've always had a feeling that not all the Stark children could be good, honorable people. My guess is Sansa will become the new Cersei.

Arya is already a multiple murderer and in a death cult training to become an assassin, what more do you need?

The current trend idea is that Littlefinger will give Sweetrobin to Pedo Lyn in return to fake his death and keep him hidden, and will in turn frame it on Harry the Heir and have him killed.

If by current idea, you mean the most idiotic, I give you that... "Sleeping with boys" in ASOIAF is not a clear sign for pedophilia, but actually for homosexuality. I believe Jaime mentioned that Oberyn sleeps with "boys" too, and he certainly isn't pedophile. So, most likely, Lyn is neither, and given that we have heard it from LF I would take it with grain of salt.

Arya is already a multiple murderer and in a death cult training to become an assassin, what more do you need?

Good point. But i was thinking more of a homicidal crazy person like Cersei or Joffrey. It would be a nice change for Sansa to become what she ultimately despised

She misleads the reader with her inner monologue into thinking she's going to poison Sweetrobin but she'll poison Harry the Heir instead and frame Petyr.

*shrugs*

I hope not. She shouldn't be allowed to go to the Vale, kill Arryns and get away with it. Why would she want to anyways?

What they're doing to our Sansa on the show lends me to believe that her and LF will eventually bang out. I'm not buying the Lyn/sweet Robin theory either. From where we left LF in dance, he's got a lot other shit to worry on.

I am more fearful of LF taking her virginity either by rape or freely given. However, I am more interested that the Mad Mouse, who is a bounty hunter from Kings Landing looking for Sansa is now under the employment of Lf and was introduced by same to Alane (Sansa).

Sansa will probably start a relationship with LF. This is fitting LF will then be lured in to Sansa web. Also remember LF has no heirs. So if Sansa can manipulate him enough and then something happens to LF she might just inheright his Titles and Lands if the situation allows.

I am more fearful of LF taking her virginity either by rape or freely given. However, I am more interested that the Mad Mouse, who is a bounty hunter from Kings Landing looking for Sansa is now under the employment of Lf and was introduced by same to Alane (Sansa).

I hope not. The poor girls been through enough.

Archived