Not really the build is for Stannis to arrive and lead to the victory. But no Stannis can't have his triumphant moment. D&D your hatred is all too obvious now.

It will happen just as it does in the books, Stannis rides through the morning after while Jon is in Mance's camp.

Stannis is obviously coming next week, people. It's silly to hate an entire episode for just that.

This...they obviously wanted to focus on just the characters at the Wall without Stannis and the rest overtaking them. This also gives them more time to deal with Mance.

The rage of StanStans is hilarious. He'll show up next week. Calm your tits. They haven't actually fucked him up in any way by delaying the latter half of the battle.

They deprived him of glorious ending and they deprived the battle episode of one. Fuck D&D never again am I defending them

Stannis is not saving the wall. either jon will singlehandedly kill every wildling or Dany dispatched a covert force of unsullied to break the wildling army. Instead of STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS we will get KHALEESI KHALEESI KHALEESI.

Fuck this show

Huh? We knew he wasn't going to be in this episode because the episode descriptions have him in NEXT week's show.

I am fuming because there was no Stannis arrival. That was pretty much entirely what I was looking forward to and expected to be the climax of the episode. Yeah they'll have it next week but the episode will be packed with things. Dany, Bran, Tyrion's escape and killing Tywin...all on top of the parlay with Mance and Stannis arriving. Hope they can do it all justice.