All of the calls for people being upset that Stannis didn't appear yet are about as unwarranted as any criticism that I have ever heard about this show. This episode was about the first night of battle. There is no Stannis in the first night of the battle for the wall.

I have a few issues with the episode, but they are mostly budget related. I didn't think that the show actually was able to capture the scale of the battle.

This...they obviously wanted to focus on just the characters at the Wall without Stannis and the rest overtaking them. This also gives them more time to deal with Mance.

Yeah exactly. But it felt like a tease of an episode. It moved very quickly

Gods dammit i shouldn't have read the commentary im so spoiled right now.

I guess the bright side is i can enjoy the episode without expecting Stannis to show up and then being disappointed

the battle hasn't finished, Stannis is in 4x10 don't worry guys

Edited by igrewupinKL

Stannis comes while Jon is meeting Mance, wouldn't make any sense to have him in this episode. Tons of great action this week, and lots of great stuff coming next week. Settle down people jeez

I thought I was the only person who remembered this. Actually I just remembered it myself. But why did they have to kill Pyp and Grenn? My heart can't take this stuff man

FUCK EVERYTHING.

NEXT WEEK IS NOT THE SAME.

HE SHOLD HAVE COME TONIGHT

I AGREE.

THEY HATE STANNIS

AND I HATE THEM TOO.

FUCK THEM! JODANSE TODOS!!!!!

Damn, I wish I was bilingual, I'm sure you are tossing out some good ones.

I can't believe this and it's hard to say that it's for any other reason than Stannis doesn't mean much to them. Hell, they'd have killed him off by now, too, if he wasn't still making stuff happen in TWOW chapters, sorry to say.