Sign in to follow this  

the shorting of the episode time is still annoying.

What was even the point of that. How the heck are they going to fit everything in next week? gah what.

A good episode but they really should have had Stannis.

Edited by MoIaF

D&D said that they'd kill off a character who was still alive in the books. If I'm not mistaken, Pyp, Grenn and Thorne are all still alive in the books, no?

Cliffhanger! I worried they would keep it until next season, but it looks like the finale is going to have a whole lot of ground to cover.

FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

WHERE THE FUCK IS STANNIS???!

I just popped in for the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

of that. YIKES!!~!~

My GF hated it but she's not into a wall to wall(pun intended) battle episodes. Best shot was the panoramic of the Castle Black fight!

I knew Stannis wouldn't arrive this week, the ep. 10 synopsis was pretty telling;

An unexpected arrival north of the Wall changes circumstances. Dany is forced to face harsh realities. Bran learns more of his destiny. Tyrion sees the truth of his situation.