How would you rate episode 409?  

898 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Eh, the Battle wasn't pointless. The Wildlings needed to be stopped, no matter the cost.

Riiiiight -- why?

I guess that's why they didn't let them through later on. It was an error passed down over millennia. Books basically are a series of misunderstandings. Why did a lot if huge things happen? Bad assumptions, bad info, misunderstandings.

I only gave it a 10.

It was so disappointing because there were minor, inconsequential differences from the book, and Stannis, with another separate battle scene, and with all the lead-ins required for that, doesn't show up until next week.

Stupid,

Love your avi and username! :cool4:

They hate Stannis. Period. It should had been the great end of an intense episode where you feel the wall is almost going to fall.

Now its going to be probably played as a filler in the episode where Tyron kills Shae and Tywin, Daenerys looks at dragons, and LSH pops out.

Edited by Señor de la Tormenta

They hate Stannis. Period. It should be been the end of an intense ending in an intensive moment.

Now itw going to be probably played as a filler im the episode where Tyron kills Shae and Tywin, Daenerys looks at dragons, and LSH pops out.

Can you imagine the reaction if the Stannis scene is rushed and there's no LSH?

Good lord!

They hate Stannis. Period. It should be been the end of an intense ending in an intensive moment.

Now itw going to be probably played as a filler im the episode where Tyron kills Shae and Tywin, Daenerys looks at dragons.

I kinda agree. We'll see how it plays outs but I felt it would of been a epic ending

Now itw going to be probably played as a filler im the episode where Tyron kills Shae and Tywin, Daenerys looks at dragons, and LSH pops out.

Yep.

What kind of an idiot ends the battle ep before the battle is done. Instead of awesome climax the climax is now gonna be one of the scenes in finale

Ahh yes

Considering some of the things that will definitely be in the finale, it won't really have the same impact...

Kinda pissed Stannis didn't roll in, but I felt like I was having a fucking heart attack during that battle. Some of those death were really creative and well done.

Giants riding a Mammoth? Kick ass. Pretty much every scene with the giants, my heart raced

Ok assuming what we all expect to happen in episode 10 it would seem they have more than enough material to have a good finale. With that said I don't see why they save the stannis arrival for next episode. It could have very well fit in this one and I think it would've been great but hey who knows why D&D do the things they do...we should all tweet them.

But! I actually enjoyed the episode though

Going to have to learn that D&D can and will do whatever they like though.

wow. silliest episode of the season; probably silliest of the entire show. they lost something in focusing the whole show in one place.

however, the giants were awesome. the kid killing annoying redhead was awesome. I like how he looked at jon like "yeeeah, bitch, i got this!"

jon's die hard roll out of the elevator was cheesy. but ghost was badass.