Best Lines [and kills] of 409

"pyp, open the fucking gate" or something like that from Sam.

"with me now, now with me" from Thorne.

That little kids head nod. Im positive he killed more wildlings with that nod than with that bow. The nod that saved the wall. Beware nods in the dark. When you play the game of thrones you nod or you die. Edd, Fetch me a nod. I'm done.

Meat cleaver kill, for sure. That was awesome. Also loved the mammoth stomping on some wildling, and the scythe.

Ollie's solemn, proud "You're welcome" nod to Jon Snow after killing the woman Jon loved was probably the funniest thing I've seen this season, except possibly for Sweetrobin tossing the toy bird out the Moon Door. So awesome.

Meat cleaver kill, for sure. That was awesome. Also loved the mammoth stomping on some wildling, and the scythe.

Ollie's solemn, proud "You're welcome" nod to Jon Snow after killing the woman Jon loved was probably the funniest thing I've seen this season, except possibly for Sweetrobin tossing the toy bird out the Moon Door. So awesome.

Oh Ollie's little nod made the scene so much better. That dug deep.

Man loved every moment of the episode. REALLY big fan of Sam, he stole the damn show. Jon was awesome. The anchor was crazy. BLOODY GIANTS RIDING MAMMOTHS!!!

Everything that came out of Sam's mouth was pretty much golden this ep. I'm loving Sam the BAMF! I found the banter between the different characters really flowed well, and this episode was the quickest hour I can remember watching.

Bonus points to Maester Aemon arguing with Sam - "YES, you DO!!"

Lines: Alliser's speech, Grenn's vow.
Kills: The giant arrow kill. The cook and his cleaver (how badass was that guy, even in his few seconds of screentime? I suggest he is recast or give the man more time next season! :P )

I would have also liked to see Grenn and his men fight the giant though.

Archived