Great New Theory: Pink Letter/Bastard Letter

SunflashJT

Has anyone ever thought it suspicious that Ramsey would be writing Jon at the wall, telling a bunch of lies? Wouldn't he be too busy trying to handle Stanis? Well I never thought it myself until I saw this series of videos on youtube. I have reached out to the author of these theories and videos in attempt to recieve his permission in putting these theories into the Wiki. As of yet I have no response. However I also don't think that I would write out these theories any better than he explains them in the videos. So that leads me to think maybe we embed the videos into the Wiki. Does anyone here think that would be a problem? Let me know your thoughts. Also check out the videos in the link below. Beware of the F bomb a couple times throughout the videos, also beware of spoilers with the videos if you aren't through Book 5.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Judging from the looks of the video and the narrators voice, I believe this is a theory by Skinchanging Sweetrobin, to be found here on the forum. You can search him and PM him, or search for his username and try to find a topic on it. Usually, when he has a video on something, there's a topic he made of it.

This is not the correct subforum to discuss this, however. This subforum is to discuss the wiki, and any problems or questions that have arisen when edited it. Try the general subforum, if searching for the thread or contacting Sweetrobin doesn't work, and place your own thread there. ;) But if it really is Skinchanging Sweetrobin, you'll have no problem finding him on the forum.

Judging from the looks of the video and the narrators voice, I believe this is a theory by Skinchanging Sweetrobin, to be found here on the forum. You can search him and PM him, or search for his username and try to find a topic on it. Usually, when he has a video on something, there's a topic he made of it.

This is not the correct subforum to discuss this, however. This subforum is to discuss the wiki, and any problems or questions that have arisen when edited it. Try the general subforum, if searching for the thread or contacting Sweetrobin doesn't work, and place your own thread there. ;) But if it really is Skinchanging Sweetrobin, you'll have no problem finding him on the forum.

Thanks for the info, it was in fact Sweetrobin. I posted this in the wiki section mainly because of this section of my original post:

"However I also don't think that I would write out these theories any better than he explains them in the videos. So that leads me to think maybe we embed the videos into the Wiki. Does anyone here think that would be a problem?"

But thank you for pointing me in the right direction Rhaenys.

Archived