Small Questions v. 10083

RumHam

Are there some theories about BR telling Bran he isn't going to walk again but he is going to fly?

Except him warging dragons/birds?

By the end of DwD Bran is already flying. In the cave and outside. He watches Summer and his pack at one point.

What happened to Rhaegar's body after the battle of the Trident

Just to elaborate on what Rummy said. From SSM:

What happened to Rhaegar's body?

Rhaegar was cremated, as is traditional for fallen Targaryens.

He was mentioned in one of the leaked worldbook samples.

To elaboratevI think it was one that cant be discussed? But he was also mentioned in the Westerlands reading and a son of Aenys who was sheltered at Casterly Rock when Maegor took the Throne

Thanks - I called up my fav bookshop to see if it was in and they didn't know anything about it, and when I looked it up on online bookshops in Aus it didn't seem to be listed - which is why I asked. But maybe I will just head over there tomorrow after work.

Perhaps you can have a copy shipped over? Or is that too expensive? (have absolutely no ideas about the cost of such a thing)

Jon Arryn perhaps?

You're probably right. It does look like the sort of diplomacy Jon was so good at. Allowing for the proper funeral of the beloved Rhaegar would've definitely greased the wheels with the former Loyalists and helped appease them.

Perhaps you can have a copy shipped over? Or is that too expensive? (have absolutely no ideas about the cost of such a thing)

I think I will have to. I just love buying a book from a bookshop, especially if it is one I have been waiting for.

I asked the bookshop and they looked at all the stockists in Australia and it wasn't on there... Just said America and Canada.

I've ordered it anyway and it will come in a few weeks - can't wait :)

I think I will have to. I just love buying a book from a bookshop, especially if it is one I have been waiting for.

I asked the bookshop and they looked at all the stockists in Australia and it wasn't on there... Just said America and Canada.

I've ordered it anyway and it will come in a few weeks - can't wait :)

And an online edition isn't an option? E-reader or something?

I'm playing the crusader kings 2 Game of Thrones mod and have a quick question.

If Jon Arryn wasn't posined and Ned Stark was never asked to be hand of the king, what would he have done in the north? What i mean is, who would he have betrothed his children to? The royal children? Northern lord's children? Other southern lords like Margarey Tyrell/Robb and Sansa/Willias?

I'm playing the crusader kings 2 Game of Thrones mod and have a quick question.

If Jon Arryn wasn't posined and Ned Stark was never asked to be hand of the king, what would he have done in the north? What i mean is, who would he have betrothed his children to? The royal children? Northern lord's children? Other southern lords like Margarey Tyrell/Robb and Sansa/Willias?

Ned wanted to settle the wildlings in the gift. At least 1 of his children probably would have ended up marrying at least 1 of Roberts, and I'm sure Manderly was always going to try and marry Wyla to Bran or Rickon, other than that who can say. And thats not really a small question because its open ended and opinion based.

And an online edition isn't an option? E-reader or something?

Nah. I'm terrible at reading things on a computer (particularly long things) and I don't own an e- reader. I suppose I could if it was just GRRM's story, but I'd want to read the whole lot.

I'd rather wait for a book lol

Ned wanted to settle the wildlings in the gift. At least 1 of his children probably would have ended up marrying at least 1 of Roberts, and I'm sure Manderly was always going to try and marry Wyla to Bran or Rickon, other than that who can say. And thats not really a small question because its open ended and opinion based.

Yeah. Jon and probably Rickon would have ended up with holdfasts in the gift. Bran might have gone to serve at court. The Ned would have sought good mates, not necessarily good matches, for his kids.

I dont think any of his children would have married Robert's as Ned had not seen Robert since the Greyjoy Rebellion. I don't think they were particularly close in terms of arranging matches...

Oh, and also, one potential match for Robb was Alys Karstark, as per a Dance with Dragons. I can't imagine that Lord Karstark intended to give up that easily.

Archived