(Book Spoilers) If they remove <this> the episode will be ruined.

Mr Hodor

I think this would be the perfect oppurtunity to use Podrick's sexual prowess.

She's been fucking Lancel, Meryn Trant and Podrick for all I know.

Also if they weren't doing Tysha, surely they wouldn't have bothered to do that explanation in season 1, or "i was married don't you remember" "only too well". Also check the way Jaime looked at Tyrion a few episodes ago when he mentioned marrying a whore, something was definately up.

I have been convinced from the get go that LS is in. I don't care if i'm setting myself up for disappointment i'm too hyped.

They haven't much mentioned Shae, but "Wherever whores go" may still be seen: Tyrion doesn't find Shae, but only Tywin, and asks him where Shae is.

Personally, though, I'm not attached to the "wherever whores go" line, and found it annoying.

They haven't much mentioned Shae, but "Wherever whores go" may still be seen: Tyrion doesn't find Shae, but only Tywin, and asks him where Shae is.

Personally, though, I'm not attached to the "wherever whores go" line, and found it annoying.

There's a shot from the trailers of Shae looking up at someone (Tyrion) in a bed, which hasn't been in the season yet. It's safe to say that Tyrion will find her in Tywins room.

I really would have liked to see Jaime's reaction to that line. Won't have the same impact, since in the show Cersei only randomly had sex with Lancel...

Regarding Tysha, I was never fond of that story in the books either. Still waiting to see if it leads somewhere worthwhile.

As for 'ruining' the finale, I feel the f*cked up pace of this season already did that. Maybe I'll think differently, but I can't see a how packed full episode without any breathing time can be too good.

Wouldn't be terribly upset if the Kettleblack's/Moon Boy line, or whatever version they choose, is cut.

"Wherever whores go" will depend on if Jamie and Tyrion talk about Tysha after he frees him. Should be kept in, but it won't ruin the episode for me if they don't.

LS needs to be in it, and if she's not I will be disappointed.

For me it will be ruined if they cut out

3.1. Tysha and "wherever whores go"

2. She's been fucking Lancel and osmund kettleback and the moon boy Or something similar

1.3. Lady Stoneheart

+1 though I'd flip the order

I agree with the ''She's been fucking Lancel and osmund kettleback and the moon boy Or something similar'' plus Jamie's reaction and Tysha mention.

Somehow, I don't think they'll include LSH in this episode(perhaps next season), but would def be very very happy if they do.

I'm afraid of entire Stannis delivery too, don't think I'll like it (based of pure instinct and strong feeling that D&D want to destroy him totally) and it might ruin episode for me.

I assumed this thread title was ironically mocking people who say such things, but I guess not…the episode won't be "ruined" if they leave any one thing out, that's ridiculous. That said…they BETTER have Lady Stoneheart in there.

Besides all the other items discussed, I wonder about the Brienne/Hound meetup. Total departure and thinking about how Arya would escape both of them leaves me bewildered. Then again, having the chance to hear the Hound give Brienne a full ration of his patented vulgar smack talk might be worth it just for that, no matter the outcome.

For me the only single omission that would ruin it would be leaving out LS. Not surprisingly, it is my most anticipated moment of the finale.

It would be a massive let down and yes, likely ruin the whole episode if they did leave it out. I know what happens, what I want to see is it happen on screen. We know how the privy scene will play out, it will be a great TV and acting moment for the two actors to show their chops no doubt,

but no one knows how and how well LS will be handled. That is what I look forward to, for not knowing just how the series is going to handle if (along with the uncertainty IF they will)

Besides all the other items discussed, I wonder about the Brienne/Hound meetup. Total departure and thinking about how Arya would escape both of them leaves me bewildered. Then again, having the chance to hear the Hound give Brienne a full ration of his patented vulgar smack talk might be worth it just for that, no matter the outcome.

I will be upset if Brienne absolutely handles the Hound. Would prefer he gets injured like in the books and Arya just leaves him.

Archived