How would you rate episode 410?

Ran

How would you rate episode 410?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Fuck that. Random pointless brothel scenes in every other fucking episode, Tyrion and Shae ad naseum. But, not a minute for Stoneheart? Fuck that. Did I say fuck that? I don't care whether she got two chapters or not. If we got Pod in a brothel, we should get Stoneheart. Fuck them.

What has a brothel scene from season 3 got to do with the exclusion of a character in the season 4 finale that had zero build up , so you seriously expected LSH to randomly pop up with no build up and no explanation ? I seriously do not get how many people on this site think , D&D have to create a story that makes sense to the huge majority of people who have not read the books but watch the show ,if you guys still don't get that by the end of 40 episodes then obviously you never will , sheesh .

I gave it a one, and then they told me I had already voted. NOT! That just completely sucked. I am now doing away with the HBO subscription. fifteen bucks for that, when netflix is 7? Truly disappointed. Bad. D and D should be embarrassed.

It is very upsetting. Is someone telling them they need to waste time and focus on meaningless angles like Grey/Miss or the Sam/Gilly Molestown runaround? Think of how much better it could have been if we have a besieged wall since EP6. One final clash in ep.9 ending with Stannis. Then in Ep.10 there is more time for...oh I dont know Lady f------ Stoneheart.

Also, coldhands!?

I gave it a ten. Fact is they are going to over take the books, so I am fine that they are going to do it differently. So the book changes did not bother me.

Every scene was great. I am sure they will have Lady Stone Heart next season. It was silly to pay the actress a seasons worth of pay for one scene. She will be back.

Utterly dissapointed at lack of Stoneheart (will they cut her?) and lack of Where whores go BUT it stands on it's own merit, which sadly seems lost most of the time in this forum.

WRONG! I would love to love this show separate from the books. BUT I would have no fucking idea what was going on if I had not read the books. This show is awful. D and D look like the amateurs they are.

I was going to give it an 8.... but changed it to a 10 because of people's whose "opinions" incite them to vote 1...

I get that this is an opinion thread.... but some people's "opinions" are that ra government conspiracy brought down the world trade center....

"Stannis ring on his left index finger was supposed to be a silver with gold trim, and it was gold with silver trim!!!!!... I hated this episode!!!!!!!!!"

I usually rate this show highly...but fuck this so hard. Just seriously, hard.

Same. I am not a purist and I'm all for ADAPTION. I'm also cool with evolving the story to fit the media. I am not cool with rewriting, reconcieiving, reconceptualizing, or fanfiction. This show now borders on visual cliff notes sprinkled with some rife fanfic

What has a brothel scene from season 3 got to do with the exclusion of a character in the season 4 finale that had zero build up , so you seriously expected LSH to randomly pop up with no build up and no explanation ? I seriously do not get how many people on this site think , D&D have to create a story that makes sense to the huge majority of people who have not read the books but watch the show ,if you guys still don't get that by the end of 40 episodes then obviously you never will , sheesh .

How much build up does she need? Are show only people so stupid they won't recognize Cat Stark? LOL.

Same. I am not a purist and I'm all for ADAPTION. I'm also cool with evolving the story to fit the media. I am not cool with rewriting, reconcieiving, reconceptualizing, or fanfiction. This show now borders on visual cliff notes sprinkled with some rife fanfic

Exactly. I'm no purist but ffs come on!

Good execution of television, but they decimated Tyrion's character development tonight.

What I would've given to have Bryan Cogman or GRRM write tonight's episode. They seem to actually give two #%(@s about the characters...

Edited by SerShogar

Here I thought they couldn't do worse than the last episode, and yet they managed to outdo themselves. Except for Stannis, absolute garbage. D&D really can't keep it together when they don't stick to the source material.

Agree with you. Last episode was pretty bad but this was the worst. I loved the way Mance and Jon are just hangin with the guys by Mances tent as Stannis troops are blazing across the field mowing the wildings down. Then it's hey dudes--what's happening?? btw I don't kneel