Did Drogon realize that eating Hazzea was wrong?

Panos Targaryen

Even IRL, wild animals don't go and attack people without reason. They do it, except rare occasions, because they feel threatened or because they're hungry. I doubt a dragon feels threatened by a little girl, and as much, they would try to keep away from humans, and it looks like Drogon can feed himself quite well from sheep and goats. He has no reasons to attack people.

Uhm they do actually. Look it up Elephants in particular are notorious for going nuts and crushing people to death for no apparent reason. Look it up I'm sorry but on this you are factually and demonstrably wrong. You watch too much Animal Planet or not enough, either way.

Uhm they do actually. Look it up Elephants in particular are notorious for going nuts and crushing people to death for no apparent reason. Look it up I'm sorry but on this you are factually and demonstrably wrong. You watch too much Animal Planet or not enough, either way.

Even IRL, wild animals don't go and attack people without reason. They do it, except rare occasions, because they feel threatened or because they're hungry.

Drogon is a wild untrained and not so smart beast, how he could had understand it?

I suppose this involves learning. But I'm sure Dany got mad at them when they hurt humans or her. And dragons are supposed to be very intelligent.

The dragons in general or the ASOIAF's dragons?

Archived