Who wil occupy the iron Throne before the end?

LordImp

I guess their are many threads like this but i am posting it anyway. Who do you think will sit on the iron Throne before the end? I belive Aegon will take the throne from Tommen and after that Daenerys will take and at the end i dont think it will be a iron Throne. Also possible that Euron will sit their and the High sparrow will maybe launch a coup with the faith milita.

I think Aegon will die before he can take the throne. Late entries to the story seem to do that.

I think the three Dragons are Dany, Aegon and Jon and I think Tommen will be on the Throne for some time given the Tyrell backing.

In the end, all the petty squabbles will pale in comparison to the threat from the north.

A (very different) Stannis. I think aegon and dany will die somehow. And Jon will either not be rhaegars son or will choose to remain up north. Stannis will end up on it despite seeing horrors he never imagined including melisandre revealing something awful, shireen being burned, and a Pyrrhic victory at winterfell

A (very different) Stannis. I think aegon and dany will die somehow. And Jon will either not be rhaegars son or will choose to remain up north. Stannis will end up on it despite seeing horrors he never imagined including melisandre revealing something awful, shireen being burned, and a Pyrrhic victory at winterfell

I dont think Stannis will reach that far , but i belive Shireen wil sit on the throne.

Jon is an honourable man just like his father ore uncle Ned. I think he supports the true heir. The Targaryens lost the throne and i dont think it will be a happy ending if they take it back. My dream is that Jon is taking the army of white walkers and puts Shireen on the throne.

My fairy tale hope is the obvious popular choice IMHO and therefore unlikely (just posted in another thread, but this is probably a more appropriate place for it)

*I want to see Jon and Dany rule the world (maybe throw out that ugly throne and sit sit side by side, opening a "democracy" of sorts in the 7 kingdoms, wise and fair leadership involving their wardens)

*Tyrion would be their hand, love him to pieces.

*Bran would Warg-ride Drogon and tame the beasts.

I'm awareThis is wayyyyy to vanilla, and all my hopes are likey to be crushed. Either way.... I'm dying waiting for the next book. I have resorted to Martinology - the scientific method for attempting to predict when the next book will be released. <_<

hmm i have a feeling that was also possibly noted in the show that shireen will be sacrificed to revive jon. its the scene with mel and selyse with her arguing about not to take shireen to the wall, but mel shows her that the lord of light needs her. yes i know the show isnt following the books exactly and can do their own thing, but i just have a hunch. she will be used for her kings blood.

as to who will sit the iron throne i can see aegon doing it for a litte bit until dany comes and they eventually fight eachother. aegon will fall.

then i can see 3 possibilities. 1- dany then rules while jon never attempts to rule but saves westeros from the Others being the hero

2- dany rules but then hears about jon being rhaegars son with ppl supporting him, so she has to deal with him and dies with jon then ruling

3- or dany finds out about jon being rhaegars son but treats with jon peacfully and they fall for eachother with them both ruling

hmm i have a feeling that was also possibly noted in the show that shireen will be sacrificed to revive jon. its the scene with mel and selyse with her arguing about not to take shireen to the wall, but mel shows her that the lord of light needs her. yes i know the show isnt following the books exactly and can do their own thing, but i just have a hunch. she will be used for her kings blood.

as to who will sit the iron throne i can see aegon doing it for a litte bit until dany comes and they eventually fight eachother. aegon will fall.

then i can see 3 possibilities. 1- dany then rules while jon never attempts to rule but saves westeros from the Others being the hero

2- dany rules but then hears about jon being rhaegars son with ppl supporting him, so she has to deal with him and dies with jon then ruling

3- or dany finds out about jon being rhaegars son but treats with jon peacfully and they fall for eachother with them both ruling

Most likely it will be 7 Kingdoms again ore it will be nothing to rule because a the war between the others and dragons.

I really hope Stannis does. I've lost a lot of faith in Dany after the last book and don't think she has what it takes to rule the 7 kingdoms. I love Jon but I would rather he stay in the North to rule there as the Warden of the North and let Stannis take the Iron Throne. I don't think Aegon's going to last very long, unfortunately and Tommen is on borred time right now. Best case scenario, Stannis and Jon take the throne together as Ned and Robert did. Jon gets the North, Stannis gets the Iron Throne. Dany can rule Slaver's Bay for all I care.

My fairy tale hope is the obvious popular choice IMHO and therefore unlikely (just posted in another thread, but this is probably a more appropriate place for it)

*I want to see Jon and Dany rule the world (maybe throw out that ugly throne and sit sit side by side, opening a "democracy" of sorts in the 7 kingdoms, wise and fair leadership involving their wardens)

*Tyrion would be their hand, love him to pieces.

*Bran would Warg-ride Drogon and tame the beasts.

I'm awareThis is wayyyyy to vanilla, and all my hopes are likey to be crushed. Either way.... I'm dying waiting for the next book. I have resorted to Martinology - the scientific method for attempting to predict when the next book will be released. <_<

Holy cheese, Batman.

Here's my list on the people I think will sit the throne as rulers of the Seven Kingdoms during the books

- Robert

- Joffrey

- Tommen

- Aegon

- Daenerys

- Shireen (maybe)

And if they legitimize Edric Storm and marry him with Shireen House Baratheon would have a pretty good grasp on the throne again. Can't say exactly how the turn from Daenerys to Shireen will go but I wouldn't be suprised if it comes to a kind of rehersal of Robert's Rebellion. The only thing I am slightly worried about is that there will probably be seven asses on the throne before the end, and where the last one will fit in is something which I don't know for sure.

I used to think that Dany will not stay, she has conquered so much of Euros that she wouldn't leave her people, but after Dance, I think that she will learn from her mistakes, but leave the people to rule themselves ( they all obviously have a problem letting go of their slaves and the slaves don't know what to do without masters). I think that Dany will rule, Jon will die defeating the White Walkers, and Stanis will be forced to take the black, and will get the Wall back into it's former glorious state ( Stanis is pretty gruff , so I think he would be perfect to run the Wall). I am not really sure what will happen with Aegon-maybe him and Dany marry and rule together.

I used to think that Dany will not stay, she has conquered so much of Euros that she wouldn't leave her people, but after Dance, I think that she will learn from her mistakes, but leave the people to rule themselves ( they all obviously have a problem letting go of their slaves and the slaves don't know what to do without masters). I think that Dany will rule, Jon will die defeating the White Walkers, and Stanis will be forced to take the black, and will get the Wall back into it's former glorious state ( Stanis is pretty gruff , so I think he would be perfect to run the Wall). I am not really sure what will happen with Aegon-maybe him and Dany marry and rule together.

Please god, no. All of that is just, no. I'm not saying it's a bad guess or unrealistic, I would just really, really hate it. :P

I dont like that the idea white walkers being the big evil i think they have very good motives for what they are doing. I belive that at least one of the major characters will be allied of them. I think that the true big evil in the series is humans and Dany will probably be evil as well.

I dont like that the idea white walkers being the big evil i think they have very good motives for what they are doing. I belive that at least one of the major characters will be allied of them. I think that the true big evil in the series is humans and Dany will probably be evil as well.

Interesting.... Maybe they are the worlds reset button. When they have had a nice long summer to become corrupt, everyone names themselves King, war all over the place.... The White Walkers come down, kill almost everyone and let the cycle start anew.

I think Stannis will find a bastard of King Robert and take him to Dragonstone, where he will wake a monstrous stone dragon, like someone (Bran or Dany) who saw a stone dragon breathing shadow fire, and will take the throne; which will be taken by Littlefinger afterwards.

It seems like every time I come on here there is always a post asking who you think will end up on the iron throne. Generic question. Obvious question. You always want to know how it's going to end. Most series I've read, you can formulate a guess as to what will happen. Who will win. Who will lose. Who will live. Who will die. I don't see ASOIAF like that. People seem to believe whoever is King at the end has "won". I don't see this series ending that way. It would not surprise me at all if we never get a full resolution as to who is the king of Westeros. When it's all said and done, it comes down to ice vs fire.

Archived