Christopher Eccletson as Damphair

Hop-Robin

Of those, I'd go with John Lynch. He has more of the look I expect for Aeron. Very somber eyes.

true. yeah I really like John Lynch for Aeron. I feel like Christopher Eccletson has a really good sort of creepy, mystical look to him, no? What about James Purefoy, James Callis or Callan Mulvey?

true. yeah I really like John Lynch for Aeron. I feel like Christopher Eccletson has a really good sort of creepy, mystical look to him, no? What about James Purefoy, James Callis or Callan Mulvey?

Yes he does, but maybe too creepy for Aeron. He's not the most riveting character but I've never found him to be creepy really. That's more Euron.

Purefoy is a no for me on this. He and Callis both seem too young, not necessarily in their actual ages, but in their appearance. Damphair is a guy who has aged before his time, IMO. Callan Mulvey would work.

or Arben Bajrataraj (maybe a better Euron) Ralph Fiennes, or Hugo Weaving even?

Arben would definitely make a better Euron. I don't see Ralph Fiennes anywhere in the series, tbh. Hugo Weaving is an interesting idea. I'd like to see him get involved...as pretty much any character!

or Arben Bajrataraj (maybe a better Euron) Ralph Fiennes, or Hugo Weaving even?

I don't know Bajrataraj, so I don't know his acting skills, but he looks perfect!

Think about it! I think he has the perfect look (other than the hair.) What do you guys think? Other ideas I had for Aeron Greyjoy are Crispin Glover, John Lynch, and Viggo Mortensen.

I would love to see Eccleston. His acting in Doctor Who was great (even though the season lacked in many other aspects). Viggo Mortensen would be very good at portraying Euron I think, but I'm afraid that both his ánd Hugo Weaving's faces are just to familiar.

Dude is my favorite character so just as long as he's cast I swear I won't complain whom they pick, honest. Lots of good choices being suggested though. To me Aeron Greyjoy will always be the voice Roy Dotrice makes for him in the AFFC audiobook. It's perfect. Listen to that stuff when I walk the beach a lot. The voice as deep and powerful as the sea is a key physical feature of his, that and a glare that can wilt the mightiest man & turn maidens barren.

I don't think Aeron will be in the show, let alone Victarion and Euron. According to Kit Harrington they start shooting season 5 in early July and there hasn't been casting calls for any new Greyjoy's.

Doran Martell

Tristayne Martell

Areo Hotah

Tyene Sand

Nymeria Sand

Obara Sand

Arianne Martell (?)

Myrcella (possible recast)

High Sparrow

Septa Unella

Imogen (Young Cersei)

Young Cersei's friend

Maggy the Frog

I believe that's it for now, unless we get some more news in the next few weeks.

Wasn't that only a partial list, and it only seemed to focus upon Dorne, King's Landing and Essos. They can't cut all three Greyjoy brothers, we'll probably get Vic and Euron. I'd love to see Aeron, and Eccletson would be perfect for the part. We'll probably get an Umber, sexy Mando, some Freys, and maybe Lady Dustin.

I don't think Aeron will be in the show, let alone Victarion and Euron. According to Kit Harrington they start shooting season 5 in early July and there hasn't been casting calls for any new Greyjoy's.

Well, we know that we will get the Kingsmoot from a person on a guided tour or something

Still gutted Mark Gattis got the Iron Banker role. He would have been perfect for Aeron.

His monolgues in League of Gentleman are brilliant - the cave guide, Mr Chinnery, Les McQueen.

Can just see that face he does for Mr Chinnery when he kills another animal, when the the horn sounds and Euron is crowned.

Christopher Ecclestone would be good or his mate from "our freinds in the north" Mark Strong

Let's get the gang back together.Ecclestone as Damphair,Strong as Victarion,Craig as Euron,McKee as Lady Dustin. :drool:

Archived