TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

Welcome to the 430th edition of TTTNE dedicated - typically enough of me - to Disney movies/Fairy tales! The world needs to be pinker, brighter and happier hippier !

:grouphug: s and :cheers:

Enjoy and beware of stones!

Congrats Rhae :)

I fixed this little thing for you :)

AC/DC :commie:

But yeah, this made me fall in love with them <3

And this <points down> is what made me fall in love with them :leer:

Also, this. That's one of my favourite dirty songs. :D

Amen to that.

You're probably better of with the imaginary dance partner anyway. I can't really dance. :D

Mr. Darcy says every savage can dance. ;)

Nighty night. :grouphug:

And yes, this was a hug for all spammers and none in particular. Don't let anything silly get into your head again. ;)

Mr. Darcy says every savage can dance. ;)

So there might be hope for me yet. :D

Nighty night. :grouphug:

And yes, this was a hug for all spammers and none in particular. Don't let anything silly get into your head again. ;)

Good night! :grouphug:

So...I'm gonna say this here cause I know that if there's group that will not facepalm or point finger at me an laugh cause of it it's you good people...

I've just spent entire day...ENTIRE DAY!!! re-watching LOST. Hubby and I burned trough almost whole of the first season...did I say in one day? I'm crazy...but nice crazy...not John Lock crazy :) :P

So...I'm gonna say this here cause I know that if there's group that will not facepalm or point finger at me an laugh cause of it it's you good people...

I've just spent entire day...ENTIRE DAY!!! re-watching LOST. Hubby and I burned trough almost whole of the first season...did I say in one day? I'm crazy...but nice crazy...not John Lock crazy :) :P

Been there, done that. One summer I binge-watched 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1. You're definitely in the right company here. :D

Been there, done that. One summer I binge-watched 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1. You're definitely in the right company here. :D

I'll drink to that :)

:cheers:

And while I watch I'm starting to develop strange eye spasm...it looks a lot like this -----> :leer: and it keeps appearing whenever Sawyer is on screen...mystery...

And while I watch I'm starting to develop strange eye spasm...it looks a lot like this -----> :leer: and it keeps appearing whenever Sawyer is on screen...mystery...

Aye. :cheers:

I'm more the giggling type. I save the leer for real-life people. :D

be careful or you might have to stop your rewatch for a week or two in order to avoid causing yourself permanent damage

First of all, good win Rhae!

now, catch up from last thread

Hello Spamily! I just loveses all of you so much today. (Please never die internet so I don't lose my friends).

And now for an important announcement:

Nero! Flirt away!

As to technique, it's just being friendly with an extra bit of sparkle in your eye! The sparkle will be there anyway because he's cute, so just talk to him! The thing about flirting is it's totally fun, even if it isn't going anywhere. Just enjoy his company, and DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH! But, you could offer to get HIM something to drink or a plate of food, that would be polite and FLIRTATIOUS.

Well, I'm trying to get permission from my boss to go to a grant-writing seminar. It's going to cost $500. I feel like I'm working to pay bills to keep my job. Sigh. The seminar is during the last 2 days of the term.

:grouphug: good luck.

Hello, spamily! =o)

I had this day off but I did quite a lot of things today.

I'm in a good mood - rewatched a few episodes and paid my neighbor a visit. You know the one with the flowers. She's really awesome.

I guess I'll most likely miss the race - I'll check in tomorrow asap. Don't know when exactly - because it's my duty to take care of the kitchen for the patients.

You guys are all the best. =o)

I always miss the race!

But its OK, one of my friends always wins! :thumbsup:

to days off

the wife and I are going away for the weekend as today is our 5th anniversary

Happy Anniversary :cheers:

Lily, you always sparkle!!!

Happy Friday, L_T!

Congratulations! And have a lovely weekend.

There's a lot of sparkle about, really...

Hi Rhae!

I know I haven't been around much. I'm at PT 3x a week and it really knocks me out. I've been doing some WorldCon homework in the meantime.

How are you?!

Maid, keep up the good work.

Cheers, spammers of honest wit and compassion. Hope we are all amidst a relaxing, fun filled weekend.

SB, welcome back!

Congrats Rhae!! :cheer:

I'm officially on summer break from work :commie:

I had a very easy Friday of signing yearbooks (who knew the health office was so popular? :o )

The parents really spoil me, one of them gave me this beautifully wrapped candle (it's like a $40 candle) which I would never be able to buy for myself. How nice!

And now my watch of house organizing, cleaning and painting begins :lol:

Congratulations yet again Rhae! And nice theme, though I haven't watched that many Disney movies to be honest... Which one is your favorite?

Ooooh I wouldn't be able to decide... Possibly Sleeping Beauty oooooooor Aristocats or Lady and the Tramp. Or Lion King... argh, I dunno!!! :lol:

Congrats Rhae :)

I fixed this little thing for you

And this <points down> is what made me fall in love with them :leer:

Awww yeah, that too! :commie: I love that one too!!!

I've just spent entire day...ENTIRE DAY!!! re-watching LOST. Hubby and I burned trough almost whole of the first season...did I say in one day? I'm crazy...but nice crazy...not John Lock crazy

I love doing that every once in a while. A few years ago, okay, not a few years ago, like 7-8 years ago we had the living room painted and all the furniture was packed away but for a single mattress and the TV. It was a very hot summer, like 37-39°C-ish, and my sister was in some camp so it was just me and my mom and we watched ER every single afternoon from the mattress in the empty living room and ate ice cream. We went through two seasons I guess :D

It's crazy, but FUN crazy :D

Rhaenys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Rhae!! :cheer:

I'm officially on summer break from work

I had a very easy Friday of signing yearbooks (who knew the health office was so popular? )

The parents really spoil me, one of them gave me this beautifully wrapped candle (it's like a $40 candle) which I would never be able to buy for myself. How nice!

And now my watch of house organizing, cleaning and painting begins

:cheers: and :commie: for summer break!

We never had yearbooks... or health office... But we did have the class picture signed by many people in senior year.

Hi people!

So, I should get to work today because I won't be home yesterday... I so don't want to. I don't want to read my thesis again, it's so boring... *sigh* /first world problems

On the other hand, I was up till 2am reading... I LOVE when I finish a book and want to start the next volume of the series and instead of waiting for years *cough-asoiaf-cough* all I have to do is walk to the shelf and take it off and start reading. Aww :love: And it's awesome, because I TOTALLY forgot the story. I still had vague memories of the first two volumes but with the third I had absolutely no idea of what the villain planned, I just had about two random things I remembered - which were predictable anyways. And starting the fourth book one, I can't even recall anything. Which is great because it's exciting this way, and you know, young adult fictions don't really have any literary value so they have to be exciting. Though I really love the characters too. And come one... sexy contract killers... Gotta love it.

Archived