TTTNE 430: And They Spammed Happily Ever After

RhaenysBee

I'd like to know exactly how many times the winning post in this game has expressed a negative sentiment about the winner winning. Irony at its richest.

Is this your first Rhaenys?

Yes, finally :commie:

And yeah, :lol: it's funny because when you post something like that you have no idea you are going to win, but it's indeed a sweet touch of irony to win with a comment acknowledging defeat.

Hey spamily (to use Cora's wonderful word)! A flyby. Hope you've all been great. It's a wonderful & busy time of year here.

eta:

Congratulations on the win Rhaenys!!

I'll drink to that :)

:cheers:

And while I watch I'm starting to develop strange eye spasm...it looks a lot like this -----> :leer: and it keeps appearing whenever Sawyer is on screen...mystery...

Sawyer = Josh Holloway, right?

Have you seen his "new" show. At least I think it's new* - Intelligence? I watched a few ep.s a month or so ago. Also stars Meghan Ory (who is weird for me. One minute she's "meh", the next, "that's the most beautiful woman in the world!").

*confirmed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_%28U.S._TV_series%29

Hello, spamily!

I came home a couple of hours earlier. Early shift wasn't bad - I'm relaxing now. Doing a rewatch of "Blackwater" - one of my favorite episodes ever. Talked about GoT at shift actually. <lol>

The weather's fine outside. And I'm fine.

HC: your signature reminds me of the chapter I re-read in ASoS on the bus home. The duel.

Sawyer = Josh Holloway, right?

Have you seen his "new" show. At least I think it's new* - Intelligence? I watched a few ep.s a month or so ago. Also stars Meghan Ory (who is weird for me. One minute she's "meh", thee next, "that's the most beautiful woman in the world!").

*confirmed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_%28U.S._TV_series%29

Yup that's him. No,I haven't seen that show,I watch way too many shows as it is. Maybe during the summer :)

Congrats on the win! I was in the garden, or watching soccer...

Just checked the timing, I was watching poor Switzerland get absolutely smashed into little tiny pieces by France. :p

I would change my av if I could combine Chile + happily ever after somehow...

Congrats Rhae! :cheers:

I haven't read back, don't have a lot of time today.

Making a birthday cake for my little man. hard to believe he will be 12 tomorrow. Where does time go?

Of course he asked for the castle cake. Not going to be as insane as the last time since this is just for family. We're not having a party, but just taking him to see a movie.

eta: I did find myself a disney picture ;)

Making a birthday cake for my little man. hard to believe he will be 12 tomorrow. Where does time go?

Of course he asked for the castle cake. Not going to be as insane as the last time since this is just for family. We're not having a party, but just taking him to see a movie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!!! :cheers: :grouphug:

Congrats on the win! I was in the garden, or watching soccer...

Just checked the timing, I was watching poor Switzerland get absolutely smashed into little tiny pieces by France. :P

I would change my av if I could combine Chile + happily ever after somehow...

Don't remind me :(

BTW as soon as I'm free of my Swiss commitment I'm seriously contemplating supporting Chile :)

Happy birthday Alex :)

Hello, Lany! =o)

I'll post my congratulations tomorrow for your son. The cake's awesome. And since you are showing Janine Renard, I could choose Xanatos or Macbeth. ;o) Thinking of Fox - your avatar is really fitting. :thumbsup:

A :kiss: for Cat, and a :kiss: for my star.

Hello, Rhaenys and FB! =o)

Congratulations to the Moon of my life :love: :grouphug: :cheers:

hey Lany, here's something funny that i want to share , as you might know i've travelling the past week , still am and that means i've been changing money a lot even tho it's inside the EU (btw danes sure love their bridges ! ) and i got some dollars too, and i looked today and on the back of a five dollar bill in red somebody had written "Alex" and it made me think of you and the little guy :grouphug: happy birthday to him , hope he has a great time .

well, i've had a nice day so far , hope you've all had a good one too :grouphug:

where's Eira ? :spank:

Congrats on the win, Rhae!

Happy birthday to Alex! \m/

Koba - I do a L O S T rewatch every year starting on the anniversary of their arrival on the Island. :) I have this painstakingly researched real-time schedule so you watch the episodes on the days that events happen (to help get a feel for how long they were there). Let me know if you are interested in the schedule - I'm happy to share. :)

OK - Must sleep. Dog woke me up at 5am. I need a nap. Catch you later, spammers. :kiss:

Congrats on the win, Rhae!

Happy birthday to Alex! \m/

Koba - I do a L O S T rewatch every year starting on the anniversary of their arrival on the Island. :) I have this painstakingly researched real-time schedule so you watch the episodes on the days that events happen (to help get a feel for how long they were there). Let me know if you are interested in the schedule - I'm happy to share. :)

OK - Must sleep. Dog woke me up at 5am. I need a nap. Catch you later, spammers. :kiss:

My Queen! :kiss:

Give the Crown Pooch a hug from his adoptive parent. ;o) Take care! =o)

Hello, potato. =o)

Good evening!

I slept in this morning, since I have a three day weekend and can turn back the sleeping cycle tomorrow instead :smug: Been at my parents today too, and now FOOTBALL! I felt bad for Iran, they should have had at least one goal. Football just isn't fair sometimes! :P

Hey tater! :grouphug:

Great title, too. Right now I'm thinking my favorite is probably Beauty and the Beast. There are several I like though.

Helllo LadyQat :) <waves>

I also have trouble deciding...I love them all in some way... I guess Aristocats in top five. I love new ones too...how to decide? :)

A :kiss: for Cat, and a :kiss: for my star.

Hello my king :kiss: hope all is good in your castle :)

Wow Maid that sounds so cool,I so want to do that but I'm not watching alone but with hubby and he's pretty meh about the show...not big fan of cliffhangers I suppose....and I already have some trouble convincing him to watch it with me and that would just put him off completely. but that's great,love the concept.

Favourite Disneys ...

but then I have not watched many of them.

Not-Disney related:

Now I am wondering how they must have explained that whole baby thing to little Ben. It must have gone something like:

Ross: So, Ben, have you ever thought how it would be to have a little brother or sister?

Ben: No?

Ross: Well, Ben ... that is what is going to happen. You will get a brother or sister. Half-brother or half-sister, really.

Ben: :shocked: Huh what? And why are you telling me this, dad, and not mum Carol and mum Susan?

Ross: Um, well, that baby will not be related to mum Carol and ... "mum" Susan. It will be related to you by me.

Ben: I don't get it.

Ross: Aunt Rachel will have my child.

Ben: Wut?!?!

*lots of weird stuff to explain to a boy involving particularly complicated adult relationships*

Ben: :eek: I just wish I had a normal family. :leaving:

Also, I miss the duck and the chick. They must have died when they just had Joey to take care of them! And they were totally better pets than Ross' monkey. :(

Also, they* have started to dress much more "normally" in the later seasons! Those 90s clothing, that was ... soooooo 90s! :lol:

*EDIT: That is humans THEY, not duck and chick THEY.

Hello, Eira. =o)

Hello my king :kiss: hope all is good in your castle :)

Yes, it is, I guess. I'm a bit tired though. Need to go to bed before the second half of the football match.

I'm just feeling a bit lonely. That's all.

Hello, Bucky! =o)

Archived