Game of Thrones Iron Throne Ale Wanted

BoldGhost

I am currently enjoying one now, and it is delicious. My first time with a "dubbel" ale (as far as I know) and it's really good.

I really hope they're not sold out in the US yet, im trying to get a beer shop in Australia to order some in! I didnt realise they were releasing another one so soon (i had presumed the next one would be around the season 5 premiere)

I missed out on the other 3 beers and importing alcohol by yourself into Australia is very complicated! Plus the discription of the beer sounds delicious! Really hoping i can get some! :)

I really hope they're not sold out in the US yet, im trying to get a beer shop in Australia to order some in! I didnt realise they were releasing another one so soon (i had presumed the next one would be around the season 5 premiere)

I missed out on the other 3 beers and importing alcohol by yourself into Australia is very complicated! Plus the discription of the beer sounds delicious! Really hoping i can get some! :)

They just came out like 2-3 days ago in the US, so they'll likely be around for a while. Probably even longer than normal, as the show isn't going on now so less people probably know about it. My local package store always gets a ton of the GoT beers (except for Iron Throne ale, which they got none of :( ), so if you're trying to get some through the actual brewer but are having a hard time, then maybe try buying it from a liquor store instead.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed the Valar Morghulis more than I thought I would. I wasn't a fan of Fire and Blood, but I am currently aging a bottle for the start of season 5 that I wonder if it will improve. I think the Stout and Iron Throne are tied for my favorite of the series, but I will definitely put Valar Morghulis over Fire and Blood for now.

Still looking for an Iron Throne Ale bottle though :(

• 4 weeks later...

Yayyyy they ordered Valar Morghulis in! Just ordered 6, can't wait to try it :)

For anyone in Australia that is interested, the beer cellar is selling them at the moment, $30AUD each (cheaper if you buy in bulk) Get in quick because I'm not sure how many they have in stock! :)

Archived