[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick Without Repercussion #2

Lady Fevre Dream

You have apparently been living under a rock, since you think that the posters ranting in this thread for the last 2-3 pages feel the same way about Sansa that you do. It is amusing, sort of, to see you lump yourself and them together.

Also, as the only person who's posted something humorous in this thread in a long time, I find it charming that you're asking me to leave you and some others (?) "a small window for humour". I'm not stopping you from posting something funny, why don't you?

I'd like to answer you, but you bore me too much. Yawn...

Oh, and here's something for you not to be bored: Google Images results for "dress exposing an ample amount of chest" https://www.google.rs/search?q=dress+exposing+ample+amount+of+chest&newwindow=1&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QgvlU962BMr-4QTy-IGQDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=657

Try not to have a heart attack. I'm sure it will be a shock to your modest eyes at first, but after a while, the culture shock will fade, I'm sure, and you will be able to contain yourself better the next time you glimpse the shape of someone's boobs under a dress...

Oh, and here's something for you not to be bored: Google Images results for "dress exposing an ample amount of chest" https://www.google.rs/search?q=dress+exposing+ample+amount+of+chest&newwindow=1&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=QgvlU962BMr-4QTy-IGQDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=657

Try not to have a heart attack. I'm sure it will be a shock to your modest eyes at first, but after a while, the culture shock will fade, I'm sure, and you will be able to contain yourself better the next time you glimpse the shape of someone's boobs under a dress...

Thanks, but I'd rather you admit you have made the Sansa Vaderess dress the moment you saw it. Go on. Don't be shy.

[mod] That's more than enough of the petty sniping at each other. Any more of that from any of those involved and we will take further action. For now, thread closed. [/mod]

Archived