[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick Without Repercussion #2

Lady Fevre Dream

So true! :lol:

Roll her eyes at her, like she did Sandor. Order her about, like she did Arya. And instead of saving Pod, tell him it's all his fault.

Arya and Sandor reacted just like Stoneheart, when she mentioned Jaime. And Sandor put his hands around the blade like Catelyn did to protect Bran.

Lady Stoneheart will be like "Hey, may I ask about that sword you got?". Brienne will be like "Hell, no!" and then will proceed to attack Stoneheart and will wipe out half the BWB, to include Gendry.

Lady Stoneheart will be like "Hey, may I ask about that sword you got?". Brienne will be like "Hell, no!" and then will proceed to attack Stoneheart and will wipe out half the BWB, to include Gendry.

And bite off Gendry's ear! So both Stark daughters will be pissed off at her.

LOL. See, this makes me look forward to next year. Will Brienne thug out again? If so, who will she go off on? Which Cersei will we get? Sympathetic Seashell Cersei, Drunk Cersei, Grrl Power Cersei? And what about Anne Boleyn Marg? Will she be the sexpot temptress? Or, the nice girl who doesn't know why her husbands are dying? And then, Black Sansa The Feather Woman of the Vale. And that crazy guy named Jamie Lannister going On The Road with Bronn, another buddy comedy in the making.

So much potential so little time.

Maybe it's best if Show Brienne doesn't run into Stoneheart, she might thrown down on her and bite off one of her ears or go all stabby again.

Bhahahaha. Poor LSH, she should already be lookin' quite the mess. Still, I'm betting Show Brienne may just be the Westerosi version of Mike Tyson.

Hopefully, Lady S keeps those ears covered, you know how BadAss Brienne can't seem to help herself, most times.

Deep respect for all the previous nitpicks. I can nitpick all day, but what I do not understand is this. D&D complain how it's difficult to put everything from ASOIAF into the show and then they go on and invent half the scenes in season 4. Try as I might, I do not see a single scene they invented that is better than the original. Not to mention the butterfly effect, which, at this point, I'd call a cloud of butterflies effect. I will soon cover the whole skyline.

My second nitpick, linked to the first, is - why oh why did they kill all these people at the Wall? Why don't they just stick to the book for once? There is a good reason why people were placed by GRRM the way they were?

Until the next nitpick, cheerio.

Archived