Where is Renly?

DireDragon16

I'm about 200 pages into the book, where cersei/tyrion/council are deciding how to respond to Stannis' letters that are being sent all over Westeros. What I'm wondering is, where is Renly? I keep hearing about him having an army and the rainbow knights, but where exactly is he at?

Renly is busy gathering an army of Stormlords and those sworn to Highgarden. He got married to Margaery Tyrell at Highgarden, and after that started delaying, blocking the food that was going up to King's Landing, and waiting and hoping that the Starks and Lannisters would wear each other down. He'll eventually end up at Bitterbridge (since he's moving from south towards King's Landing very, very slowly), which is where you'll find him in-story ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Renly is busy gathering an army of Stormlords and those sworn to Highgarden. He got married to Margaery Tyrell at Highgarden, and after that started delaying, blocking the food that was going up to King's Landing, and waiting and hoping that the Starks and Lannisters would wear each other down. He'll eventually end up at Bitterbridge (since he's moving from south towards King's Landing very, very slowly), which is where you'll find him in-story ;)

This.

Archived