You're no son of mine...

Tysha's New Man

• 2 weeks later...

Something else I just noticed about the exchange on the re-watch... this belongs in "Nitpick without repercussion" but that thread is locked. Unlike in the book, Tyrion does not give Tywin proper warning that he will kill him if he says the word "whore" again, yet shoots him twice when Tywin says the word later, making his crime even worse.

Book: Tyrion: "The next time you say that word, I'll kill you." [This could be nitpicked too, because later Tywin says 'whores', not 'whore'.]

Show: Tyrion: "Say that word again..."

Tywin: "And what? You'll kill your own father in the privy? ... No."

Something else I just noticed about the exchange on the re-watch... this belongs in "Nitpick without repercussion" but that thread is locked. Unlike in the book, Tyrion does not give Tywin proper warning that he will kill him if he says the word "whore" again, yet shoots him twice when Tywin says the word later, making his crime even worse.

Book: Tyrion: "The next time you say that word, I'll kill you." [This could be nitpicked too, because later Tywin says 'whores', not 'whore'.]

Show: Tyrion: "Say that word again..."

Tywin: "And what? You'll kill your own father in the privy? ... No."

Tywin is not a moron. He knew what Tyrion was implying, hence his response. Tywin just didn't think his son would do it.

Archived