Tyrion is a Gargoyle

pobeb

Added a lot of info to the OP, specifically highlighting the role of gargoyles in relation to sieges.

Check it out and let me know if there are areas which need clarification or anything that stands out sorely in generally.

Holy crap...

I think I just solved the mystery behind what Bran sees, when he wargs Summer, after the sack of Winterfell:

Theon, in Winterfell, during the Bolton occupation:

Am I reaching? Or is this what I think it means?

This!!

Just read the bit about the gargoyle snarling in the snow and was about to make a very similar post!

It connects gargoyles with Tyrion(snarling), lends credence to the symbolic argument for what Bran/Summer saw at the sack and therefore connects the gargoyles to a dragon moment in the story.

Interesting that in the new Tyrion WOW chapter, the white cyvasse piece that gets covered in blood that is picked up by Tyrion has a very Weirwoody feel to its description! Another connection to The Winterfell Dragon?

This!!

Just read the bit about the gargoyle snarling in the snow and was about to make a very similar post!

It connects gargoyles with Tyrion(snarling), lends credence to the symbolic argument for what Bran/Summer saw at the sack and therefore connects the gargoyles to a dragon moment in the story.

Interesting that in the new Tyrion WOW chapter, the white cyvasse piece that gets covered in blood that is picked up by Tyrion has a very Weirwoody feel to its description! Another connection to The Winterfell Dragon?

I agree that the cleaning of the bloody cyvasse piece is a metaphor. Since gargoyles (Tyrion) protect dragons (Dany/Jon) it can be deduced that the cleaning foreshadows Tyrion protecting both.

The most puzzling thing about what Summer sees is, was it real or a metaphor?

If it's a metaphor, then we can trace back the parallels to Dany's flight at Dragonstone.

If it's a real dragon, then... well it would be such a huge implication that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Interesting stuff to think about.

Archived