Is Jon Snow bi-sexual?

Juliet Burke

I dont think hes gay, but would be awesome if he was. Heroes that break with the always the same pattern imposed by paternalistic culture.

Tyrion is so incridible, and adds to his awesomeness him being not the perfect romantic hero. His is diferent and he is equal. Hes is just a person in the end. Like every one, but is awesome to see non huge muscular super males as heroes. Arya is a little girl, Tyrion is dwarf, Danearys also a girl fully secure and owner of her sexuality, Sansa, a fregile girl with a huge inteligent manipulative mind.

There are even other characters full of flaws that get the sympathy of the fans. Sandor, with his tormented and sad mind, Joffrey, Cersei, and Euron, all psychos, Tywin, the coldest thing in the whole series..

The plain ones end getting forgotten.

Satin turns out to be a clever female highborn hiding in the NW. Maybe even a princess. Arya did it.

Someone has seen too much Mulan.

Satin is a former (very obviously male) prostitute, who turns out to be a capable steward and valuable member of the Night's Watch. Jon Snow is a smart and open-minded enough Lord Commander to acknowledge this, and gives Satin a job where he can do the most good. That's it, that's the end of it. There's no bisexual agenda, no gender-bending, crossdressing or other inclusion-for-the-sake-of-political-correctness shenanigans going on.

edit: minor change of wording

Please tell me there is a ship called "Jam" so I can die laughing.

they have no ship name so.. Jam it is!

I dont think it matters if Jon likes the D along with the V. Im not exactly sold on him being into the D yet, but i wont complain if its canon.

Jon should come to Vaes Dothrak.

:lmao:

Being bi = Going to Vaes Dothrak needs to be a thing...

...so fetch.

It's an interesting idea but...

likely not.

Oh, please... PLEASE... there are bearded women... if some have theorised that maybe Jaime and Cersei are actually twins from different parents because THAT IS POSSIBLE then Satin is a girl because THAT IS ALSO POSSIBLE.

Duh.

Honestly, I figured Jon's focus on Satin's prettiness and perfume and whatnot could have represented Jon's culturally ingrained homophobia while his admiration of Satin's archery and quickness in battle and subsequent making him a steward due to his competence... and to protect him, combated those sentiments.

And I'm 100% sure that his defense and protection of Satin is due to Jon's arc of protecting the weaker and appreciating their skills. Jon IS NED STARK's son! (Even if probably not biologically)

And to the "shipper" quoting Jon's admiration of Jaime, have you never observed hero worship? If Westeros had action figures, Jon totally would have bought a "Kingslayer" one at that point of his character arc.

Now, for the only known gay/bi characters still alive in the series, I hope Satin gets a nice boyfriend if he's gay (The forced prostitution casts *some* doubt, but not much) and if Loras is an okay guy (Still not enough known about him for me to decide) I hope he does too.

Archived