Victarion most evil character?

Storm Knight

Why don't many people see this?

He kills people for laughing at him and burns women alive whose screams sound like a beautiful song to him.

List of most evil in my opinion.

1. Ramsay

2. Victarion

3. Gregor

4. Clayton Suggs

Arya somewhere down the line for her disturbing lack of empathy.

I did think Victarion's actions as of late have been pretty evil, but also, it's a bit more than that. His actions lie more along the lines of misguided religious interpretations. He is continuously mentioning how he wished Damphair was with him so he could get help in understanding things, and when he has the maester killed and the ship with the girl burned, he uses religion as his reasoning, but perhaps the underlying basis would be that he's uses that as a cover for his own evil tendencies.

Victarion has standards, as far-fetched as it sounds to some. When Euron was humiliating the Lord, wife and daughters of a castle he took, Victarion was all "dude, that's so wrong...".

Yeah.

He also has respect for his foes, and finds slavery appalling. (Though he doesn't exactly realize that thralldom is very similar)

Vic is more easily misguided than anything, be it by his cultural upbringing or by Moqorro's persuasion.

Let's not forget people like Aerys, Roose, Walder, Ceresi, Amory Loche, Tickler and most of the slavers at slavers bay. Also Littlefinger.

These guys make Vic seem like a saint, Vic doesn't see the point in the prolonged suffering of his victims a rare trait in the Ironborn. ( apart from Theon and Asha I can't remember any other Ironscum who doesn't strike me as sadist .)

Let's not forget people like Aerys, Roose, Walder, Ceresi, Amory Loche, Tickler and most of the slavers at slavers bay. Also Littlefinger.

These guys make Vic seem like a saint, Vic doesn't see the point in the prolonged suffering of his victims a rare trait in the Ironborn. ( apart from Theon and Asha I can't remember any other Ironscum who doesn't strike me as sadist .)

The Reader, Tris, Qarl, Dagmar, probably more I can't think of

how the heck is Vic more evil than the Mountain. The mountain gang raped little girls, smashed baby's faces into walls, and does it all for the fun of it

I agree with this.

It seems people are always digging to find someone (for whatever reason) who is worse than Ramsay or Gregor.

There pretty much isn't anything awful that they haven't done. We're talking murder, rape, and worse.

I don't see him as evil.. I just picture him as stupid, bitchy and foolhardy... Like Tywin and Stannis, he is proof that people without sense of humor have an enhanced sense of self-importance... He's also a puppet, of either Balon, of Euron, the Damphair and probably of Dark flame.

Gregor and Euron on the other side are plainly twisted and enjoy killing, raping and so on and on... Victarion too, but he at least feels a little remorse after the deal is done.

I did think Victarion's actions as of late have been pretty evil, but also, it's a bit more than that. His actions lie more along the lines of misguided religious interpretations. He is continuously mentioning how he wished Damphair was with him so he could get help in understanding things, and when he has the maester killed and the ship with the girl burned, he uses religion as his reasoning, but perhaps the underlying basis would be that he's uses that as a cover for his own evil tendencies.

how the heck is Vic more evil than the Mountain. The mountain gang raped little girls, smashed baby's faces into walls, and does it all for the fun of it

If we had Gregor's POV, I'm sure we'd have a different opinion. Gregor suffers from terrible headaches which clearly affect his reasoning skills. Gregor always reminded me of the Outsider by Lovecraft - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsider_(short_story)

where the protagonist is some sort of monster, which readers only find out when it gets terrified of what turns out to be it's reflection in a mirror

Victarion might have his own moral code, but he still does awful, evil things.

Gregor could have a moral code - is he any different than a bear that's lost some fur?

Does Ramsay do everything he does to gain Roose's approval?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter - they're all horrible and their behaviour can't be justified at all.

But they all pale compared to the evilness of Bonifer Hasty.

Archived