Non-ASOIAF Elimination Game XXII - Best Harry Potter Character

RhaenysBee

Well, nobody seemed to like him... :dunno:

That's true. I was thinking he should be on there, because he's more of a main character than others on the list. But... yeah. I'm not caring that much at this point, because all my favorites are on there, but I do think something should switch out with the One Ring, since that's basically like having Sauron on the list twice.

I know that. She's still awesome.

I agree :)

She is the Middle Earth's Mary Sue who tries to turn a classic into a cheap rom com.

<shakes her head> no no no that's Legolas. I know it's confusing because of all the hair and stuff :P

Legolas is an elf, so compared to most humans or hobbits he seems relatively sue-ish, but compared to other elves, he's quiet normal, at least in the books. Ok, he's a prince, but just a woodelf one, and he looses killing count games to a dwarf (just for one point, but still, he looses) and he becomes a quiet loyal friend to that dwarf.

Anyway, who to replace the Ring with? Denethor? Gríma? Celeborn? This Tauriel that I don't know? Someone else? Leave the Ring in?

If nobody else does, I'll start a thread tomorrow about the same time. If you want to start one or just give some input, do so soon, you have about 24 hours (or a bit more) left.

Archived