MLB 2014: Tanaka is a bust!

Myshkin

Damnit! Leadoff man on for the LA in the 9th.

ETA: Man, hope Hanley is OK. No chance that was intentional though. Mattingly is crazy.

Of course it wasn't, but they've hit Hanley 3 times in the last nine months and twice tonight. I think the anger is understandable.

Trisky call your dudes and tell them to stop hitting Hanley. If they do it again my baby boy Hyun-jin will eat one of them. Also, please call ESPN and tell them to shut the fuck up about Yadier Molina aready! We get it, he's better than Jesus, but the incessant talk about him pretty much ruined the broadcast last night.

Jesus will the Cubs and Astros and a couple other teams just get good already so we can leave behind this St. Louis/Los Angelos want fest will cease... :p

(At least it's not Yankees/Red Sox chatter...)

So the Yanks have traded for Chase Headley. They don't seem to have given up too much for him, but then is a rental of Chase Headley really worth anything anymore? The real losers (as always) are the Padres. Two years ago they could have gotten a couple of elite prospects for Headley, and now they're lucky just to get some cast-offs from the Yanks.

Nice. What a long ass game, they had so many opportunities but I'm glad the newest Yankee comes through in the end.

A friend of mine at work got box seats from a client that she couldn't use so she asked me. I'm glad I took them. The first nine inning were fast. I was shocked to see Headley at all.

at some point a staff is going to be held accountable if they cant throw inside without hitting guys . Also how perfect was the pitch that clayton hit holiday with. He even hits batters with class and precision.

And the classless pick didn't even have the courtesy to thank Clayton for putting him on base.

Archived