Does ******* Actually Die?

Mag Da Mighty

I just finished a feast for crows and I was wondering if Brienne of Tarth Actually Died. When I read aFfC GRRM Described it as if she did but i wouldn't be surprised if she actually didn't. The only thing I really hate is how she lost that AMAZING valyrian Steel sword when she was captured by lady stone heart.

• 3 weeks later...

If she is still alive, I'm upset with her for letting Pod die. Things will probably turn out better if she's actually dead, because knowing Brienne if she agrees to kill Jaime she will ACTUALLY try to do that even though it's stupid and ridiculous, instead of just taking refuge with him like a less honorable character would.

If she is still alive, I'm upset with her for letting Pod die. Things will probably turn out better if she's actually dead, because knowing Brienne if she agrees to kill Jaime she will ACTUALLY try to do that even though it's stupid and ridiculous, instead of just taking refuge with him like a less honorable character would.

I replied that above.

Brienne realises Pod is going to die, and she makes her choice then. Pod isn't death, only a bit hurt probably.

I replied that above.

Brienne realises Pod is going to die, and she makes her choice then. Pod isn't death, only a bit hurt probably.

Indeed, Pods fate was Brienne's reasoning, as told by GRRM in an SSM.

Dance spoiler:

Brienne shows up in Dance as well, shortly, on a mission which is obviously a lie she's telling the POV that runs into her. Podrick isn't seen, but it's a safe assumption that he's brig kept hostage by the brotherhood to ensure Brienbe fullfills Lady Stonehearths order

Archived